[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psst. Hey. You realize the key to making money with Crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Alex Esper.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Esper.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Psst.

Hey.

You realize the key to making money with Crypto is to buy and hold long term.

Not do minute by minute trades, right?

There is still time with this coin.

Its on NovaExchange, ESP2.

15 sat.
>>
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/
>>
File: Colossus.png (106KB, 2796x1318px) Image search: [Google]
Colossus.png
106KB, 2796x1318px
Protip: Hold ESP2 but also hold it's brother, Colossus Coin 2. You can trade ESP2 for Colossus (CV2) on Nova. This is the Novaexchange low sat broship if you want to make massive gains

CV2 (3 sat)
ESP2 (15 sat)
LDOGE (7 sat)

HODL 1m+ of all three of these coins. These are all guaranteed to 10x at some point.
>>
>>2384024

I know the devs are working on releasing master nodes atm and ESP2 is one of the 12 coins that was voted to stay on POSW.

There is an over supply atm which is good for early investors like us. It's not listed on Bittrex atm so gives us some time to accumulate.
>>
where are you guys storing these ?
>>
File: ESP wallet.png (76KB, 1006x620px) Image search: [Google]
ESP wallet.png
76KB, 1006x620px
I don't ask much of new coins but what I do ask is that the wallet actually work.
This fails to meet my minimum standard.
>>
If you lurkers have already bought 1 million, just hold and wait. It's a good investment which can give a good return.

Its just a year old coin, so better to keep buying and wait for the value to rise up. The Dev team are working behind it.

Keep it up Espers.
>>
>>2384287
works for me, you gotta actually put a block number in retard
>>
>>2384497
I was taking about the fact I had 1 intermediate connection and the last block I had downloaded was from last year... but whatever.
>>
>>2384547
You didnt download the bootstrap?
>>
>>2384392
whatever you say Pamadar
>>
>>2384547

Download the bootstrap and it'll update you.
>>
>>2384559
>>2384653
Where can I find it?
>>
>>2384666
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
>>
File: 135552821266.jpg (75KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
135552821266.jpg
75KB, 360x270px
>>2384687
Thanks anon.
>>
this coin is going to 1cent ez
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.