[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to compete in the world of Waste Management

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1177.jpg (38KB, 471x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
38KB, 471x291px
Is it possible to compete in the world of Waste Management as a startup?
>>
>>2383380
No. The Armenians will always muscle you out
>>
It is absolutely possible with these 3 east steps:
>>
Yes. It's hard work though, and you're pretty much at mercy of municipal governments. You might think you found a good town to start in and then they decide to sign a contract with a centralized hauler and you're out of business.
>>
>>2383823
rough motherfuckers
>>
>>2383823
Turkey did nothing wrong
>>
>>2383380
Depends what kind of waste I'd quess. I believe you could make decent living making private contracts with construction companies etc. But with municipalities I'd think this shit is like monopoly.
>>
File: sopranos pilot.jpg (39KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
sopranos pilot.jpg
39KB, 1023x575px
>>2383380
Haven't you ever watched literally the first episode of the Sopranos?
>>
>>2383877
also municipal governments are some of the most corrupt institutions because there's so little oversight
>>
no

you a florida fag?
>>
>>2383380
Easy, just waste the competition
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (363KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
363KB, 1024x683px
>>2383823
Where I'm from it's the Italians and Russians who do all the shady garbage stuff.
>>2383877
Damn.
>>2387270
I was thinking about medical, industrial, and down the line hazardous waste. Residential seems like it'd be too hard to break into.
>>2387300
Nope. I'm a Wirefag.
>>2387458
Chicago.
>>2387481
Badum tush
>>
>>2383380
Collect e- waste only. Lot of millennials want to dispose off their smartphones.visit their home, collect it, ask for a dollar either from them or from the company
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.