[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I don't have a meant to make €/$ to crypto, what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1455360075017.jpg (176KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455360075017.jpg
176KB, 682x1024px
If I don't have a meant to make €/$ to crypto, what would be an argument to consider Coinbase over Kraken?
>>
are you american or european
>>
File: x.jpg (59KB, 620x561px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
59KB, 620x561px
>>2382980
European, but both seem to support Austria.

I actually also have an ATM for bitcoin phone wallets in Vienna, so cashing in or out isn't an issue either (given I can translate everything to bitcoin)
>>
>>2383102
what coins are you interested in acquiring / trading
>>
File: yellow_doggy_style.jpg (116KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
yellow_doggy_style.jpg
116KB, 940x627px
>>2383121
Bitcoin / Etherium for now.

I don't want to invest too much time of thinking, I just have some money on my hands. And I'm interested in programming aspects of blockchain, for what it's wroth.
Both have the above two currencies, but Kraken has some more and people on the web complain about the Coinbase people more. I'm not afraid of a more complicated user interface.
>>
File: CfO10fE[1].png (45KB, 609x295px) Image search: [Google]
CfO10fE[1].png
45KB, 609x295px
>>2383121
>>2383161

coinbase only offers BTC, ETH, LTC

Kraken offers a lot more coins

also look at this image and compare the highlighted volumes. image from cryptowat.ch

if you are trying to trade in euro then you should go to kraken
if you are trying to trade in dollars then you should use coinbase (and by coinbase I mean GDAX)
>>
>>2383181
Stupid question, if I trade in Euros, is this moving around money online? The cryptomoney is on wallets or on the service online, but where can the Euros go?

As I said, I don't plan on trading all too much.
>>
>>2383248
Your Euros go into a bank account owned by the exchange. They credit those Euros to your account.

Then, when you make a buy, they reassign those Euros to whoever sold you your BTC/ETH.

Then when that seller withdraws their money, the exchange sends the Euros from the exchange bank account to the seller's bank account.
>>
>>2383248
lets say you take 2500 euros from your bank and deposit them in your kraken account

then you buy 1 bitcoin with that 2500 EUR

the guy who sold you the bitcoin takes your 2500.
you get 1 bitcoin in your account. you have zero euros in your account at this point.

lets say a month goes by and you want to sell the bitcoin and the price is 3000 EUR. Now you sell the bitcoin to the highest buyer who pays you 3000 EUR. now you have 3000 in your account and zero bitcoins.

get it?
>>
>>2382886
I am trying to make a Coinbase account but I only have an out-of-date passport, can I use an out-of-date passport when verifying my account? I really want to get in on this Ehtereum leap.
>>
I'd honestly suck a dick for £10 in ETH.
>>
>>2383521
calm down

there will be other price movements

this isnt the last time a coin will rocket

just get your shit in order and get your account opened for the next one
>>
>>2383537
>>2383521
nah man you missed it, just give up and dont bother
>>
>>2383555
*unzips dick*
>>
>>2382886
Who's the goddess?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.