[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into crypto trading? I'd never daytraded before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 005.gif (487KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
005.gif
487KB, 400x293px
How do I get into crypto trading? I'd never daytraded before in my life, so... Would anyone be willing to give me some pointers? you know... Tools, tips and strategies?
How do wallets work? What do they mean?
>>
Just buy and hold solid coins. Eth was up 300% in a month, what makes you think you could possibly beat those returns?

You will get destoryed by bots and market volitility and miss out on huge bull market gains. Just fucking don't.
>>
Google. How to trade crypto for beginners
>>
>>2382267
Learn to find info on your own instead of expecting people to spoonfeed it to you. That is the only way you have a chance of being successful, unless you want to risk betting on the leftover pump and dumps you find here.
>>
Buy and Hold Ether, BTC. Don't day trade.
>>
>>2382267
buy low, sell high. harder than it sounds if you don't control your emotions.

never never never never buy at the all time high or chase a spike

if you aren't in before the spike, assume it is too late and wait for it to fall back down, even if it takes all day (for example, ETH today)

go to investopedia and look up trading styles there for more details

also, if you see threads on this board saying "buy xxx coin", and you see that it's up even 10% already, fucking ignore it, you're too late. regardless of their supposed price targets
>>
>>2382308
I'd been googling about for a while, I was just hoping to see if there were any reading material on the subject
>>
>>2382267
make a coinbase account
buy 60% ETH 40% BTC
buy some ever week
never sell

enjoy
>>
File: 1494607067753.jpg (203KB, 926x926px) Image search: [Google]
1494607067753.jpg
203KB, 926x926px
Well, welcome to the betting world, the first tip of the day, always do your own research, earnest, go on your own coins and have a wallet set for long terms, it's always good not to put all the eggs in one basket, Another thing, do not bet everything, much of investing daily is pump and dump, put an amount that you are willing to lose, another thing is to start looking at the graphs, they are a hand in the wheel for you to interpret if a coin goes Go up or down, now tips in general is good you search for whales in the virtual currencies is foxy trading, will help you in this beginning
>>
>>2382357
>>2382341
I see. It's kind of overwhelming since this is entirely new shit to me, I couldn't really figure out a good direction to start out in, haha
>>
Aaah, you're in the best possible time, what you're seeing now is a dip due to bitcoin increase, practically, all the coins derived from it are falling, it's going to get worse on Monday, so I recommend you avoid this week and come back In the next, when things have already "stabilized"
>>
>>2382349
This here is how you become rich mang.
>>
File: 1496806945830.jpg (145KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1496806945830.jpg
145KB, 720x764px
>>2382267
buy the dip
>buy the rumour
sell the news
>never buy ATH

>safest coins are
BTC ETH

>safest long term gain imo
STEEM
>>
Here is a link that will help you, is not connected directly with crypitocurrency, but is some tips are good, especially for beginners
Http://www.forexabode.com/forex-school/
>>
>>2382453
You have my thanks
>>
File: giphy.gif (595KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
595KB, 460x600px
>>2382498
Ha, I know how difficult it is to enter this market, have a good luck anon, (of course, if you want to give me a tip in the future, here my wallet, I'm a poorfag
12t2rH6cm3VPW7mQJeg5fzDjjyXh7iZ6dZ)
>>
Man after today I feel like the best thing you can do is put it all into ETH or BTC and forget about it.
>>
>>2382582
Will do. If you get ~$100-1,000 in the future from nobody in particular, it might be me.
>>
>>2382406
This. What you can do for right now though is set up your coinbase account and get your payment method confirmed. It'll take a few days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.