[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest Opinions On Redd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 16

File: reddcoin-interview.jpg (65KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin-interview.jpg
65KB, 600x362px
With the upcoming release of Redd-iD what do you think will happen to the price? x2 x5 x10?
Or do you simply think it will be a minor increase?

Looking into Redd-iD you'll be able to tip quickly from wallet to wallet without having to go through a tip bot. Is this revolutionary or has it been done before?

I've only got 30k RDD at the moment but I'm considering putting an ETH into it this coming week, what do you guys think?
>>
it'll be worth 100 USD by next summer and i'll be living on my private island in the Caribbean.
>>
i have a lot of faith in it
not sure how much it will go up
could see it being used for camsites though
not something im proud to be apart of honestly
would make it moon tho
>>
Not sure but I went balls deep when it was 110 and now it's at like 93. Not a good feeling
>>
>>2381967
Hold this one will go up again next week
>>
>>2381967
You should have bought at 101 - 102 tho
>>
It's gonna moon. Pretty big sell wall but it's being manipulated for a pump.
>>
Lot of faith, and balls deep in. I think 1k sats is achievable.
>>
>>2381965
I think a lot of people are underestimating how huge camsites are in countries like China, Korea and Japan.
>>
>>2382056
How do I cure my yellow fever?
>>
>>2381945
lots coming up that looks promising. Personally im not too sure about the whole reddit tipping deal but I'm in it for long term because I think it has huge potential for camsites. Even hints of news about camsites with RDD and you could confidently walk to your nearest lambo dealership knowing you'll be rich by the time you arrive.
>>
get in while it's around 100 sat and hold, i'd get a minimum of 100k or more and just forget it, possibly for years if necessary.
>>
>>2382067
Huh, why are you asking me?

Maybe your ideal woman is Asian. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
It's going to go to 1K SAT and eventually 2K once Redd ID comes out.

Just have iron hands and hold.
>>
>>2382067
you don't man... they're just too hot.
>>
>>2382067
Have sex with Asian women; it stopped being a fever and just manifested itself as one of my preferences instead of an autistic must have preference
>>
>>2382107
>>2382139
No that can't be. I'm a rural white trump voter. My ideal woman is white. But I can't stop fapping to this yellow girl. What's wrong with me?

>>2382128
No way. I have to cure this.
>>
When should I start buying next week?
And don't give me the fucking BUY NOW shill bullshit
>>
>>2382147
Oh you're the OP of that dumb thread.

>Flyover
>Autistic
>Loser
>Buys high and sells low
>Invested in DGB at an ATH
>Unironically interacts with people named Cletus

The best cure is a bullet to the brain, Billy bob.
>>
>>2382147
It's just going to fester if you don't do anything about it

Move to a coastal city and go on Tinder
>>
>>2382194
Hey stop. It hurts already.

>>2382201
You take me for a normie?

>>2382179
Probably Monday. Most alt-coins stabilize after the weekend but I'm a crypto noob.
>>
>>2382230
I wouldn't advise you to buy Reddcoin, you will most probably spend it all on japanese camsites.
>>
>>2382327
Better buy it while it's cheap then!
>>
File: 1493846283815.jpg (35KB, 582x377px) Image search: [Google]
1493846283815.jpg
35KB, 582x377px
I bought 1k redd on ebay with my last $4 and he declined my purchase and said I was trying to scam him...... He then made up a story about how he talked to the 'real' account owner, lmao...

Four dollars, FOUR DOLLARS

Gawd, it will take 24hr to get my last $4 back.. ;_;

RkdcTCxnnYcEbU6qXU9b7LzibzezYZuLzT

if anyone wants; I'll send you the four dollars over paypal in 24-48hrs. So, $4.8 for 1k redd.
>>
>>2382548
how do i know you're not trying to scam me
>>
back to 5sat

the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'technology"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""' is dogshit, this is not a solution to the scaling or fee issues in popular cryptos
>>
>>2381965
Why dont they start their own cam site and get it going? Reddcams.com...
>>
File: ass.png (20KB, 678x432px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
20KB, 678x432px
>>2382601
>>
>>2382635
kek. I was kidding earlier but good luck on your ebay endeavors.
>>
File: hydraterd.jpg (57KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
hydraterd.jpg
57KB, 657x527px
>>2382658
;_;
>>
>>2382571
Can you please share some of your knowledge about why the underlying technology is drenched in quotation marks?
>>
I've come to realize that betting on altcoin technology is a bad idea and it's a huge gamble
>>
>>2382548
mine easy ass coins i made 10$ just mining dgb and selling it
>>
>>2382721
Ok, I just want to play banker while I wait. What's a good coin?
>>
>>2382681
WHAT technology? it's a dogshit dogecoin copypasta with a vaporware alias system
>>
>>2382721
>10$
Hope it was worth the energy costs fag
>>
>>2382749
idk i just started really getting into it. ark and rdd seem good just wait and study much as you can also use coinbase not ebay
>>
>>2382818
i dont pay that shit anyways fag
>>
>>2382820
thanks
>>
>>2382067
stop watching anime faggot.
>>
it has great potential with Redd-ID..keyword "potential". Gaining traction and actually raising in price is anyones guess. Traditionally a big raise will happen with the sudden rush of people trying to get in..then a downfall.. then if its all true with an actual purpose and works like it is explained then it will have an upward trend for "anyones guess on how long".
>>
I'm in for 400,000 reddcoin. i made the mistake of dumping my 9M Moon at 6 sat. All those moons...
>>
>>2382067
Lol. Start teaching all other women the Asian way. Then they'll be hotter in a few centuries.
>>
I think we can expect someting within the month. My only worry is that it would fall 50% before then.
>>
we need to get this thing on chaturbate
>>
>1 mill deep

Its lambohalla or wagedom
>>
>>2382548
>RkdcTCxnnYcEbU6qXU9b7LzibzezYZuLzT
send

enjoy buddy
>>
>>2384026
MFC sluts are superior, I think it's because they get paid more there.
>>
When will redd-id be released?

I keep hearing this meme for weeks now
>>
In a cryptomarket worth trillions this coin can easily reach 1 dollar due to its applications
Can be used on YT FB camsites or whatever
Hodl
>>
>>2387296
It's been "95% done" for almost 2 weeks. Devs don't want to announce a release date because they want to avoid RDD pump and dumps.
>>
>>2387296
As soon as it's done, sell. Buy the rumor sell the news. I learned that with DGB. FUCKING DGB REEEEEEEEEEEH
>>
>>2382067
adopt a korean kid

my parents did, first time I went to a rub and tug it felt like wincest, in a bad way....
>>
>>2387356
sell 75% on the peek, or what you thing the peek would be
and keep the other 25% in case it goes higher
>>
>>2387356

RDD is dropping on the rumour though. So buy on the news of it being done, sell on the news of it being implemented
>>
>>2387666
im rusky, elaborate pls
>>
RDD and XVG are great coins. People new to this feel the hurt of seeing something going up and not their coin and dump. When these shoot through the roof they'll also buy high.

If you like either XVG or RDD, now is the time to buy. They may drop slightly lower in the next few days depending on any news coming out but you won't see these prices again guys.

Not shilling here, that's 100% fact.

Or otherwise struggle to catch every moons and see what happens...

Be smart with your money.
>>
>>2387898
You know, this is why I'll never trust /biz/ and base my judgement on my own ideas.
Just a couple of month ago very coin under 50 sat was deemed a shitcoin with no future or purpouse with a ">buying shitcoins" then one by one they went up.
And now the once shitcoins are boardly regargarded as good coins.
What I really believe thoug, is that coins like RDD Verge Bitbean are neither shit or good, they went up only because they were the cheapest on the market at the moment, people wanted a something to make a sure 3X, but since a lot of "inverstors" had the same idea it actually went 30X.
This is why I don't think that the integrity of this coins will ever be consistent, because the became something only due to the wit of some and despair of others.
>>
>>2381945

Supply: 28,533,448,339

Maybe 25 cents max.

Up there with Ripple/Nem possibly.
>>
>>2387350
For those who have never worked on a software project, let me share some insight: the final stretch is the longest mile.
If you check out gnashers (lead dev) posts you'll see serious development that has been going on for over a year, with a number of video demos posted in the last ~6 months. That being said, there is also a certain psychological element to finally claiming "done" on a project; especially for a crypto tech launch. If it isn't air tight it will blow up in your face when you scale from 10 to 10,000,000+ users overnight.

So I wouldn't expect Redd-ID to drop this month (I think they might drop it without notice in spite of the stated plan to provide the release month with a random date), so if you've done your research and get what RDD stands to offer as a social micro tipping platform now is the perfect time to invest and hold. It may dip a little lower, but look at the recent stability as well as the resistance to all the obvious sharks trying to drive the price down with FUD and bots.

HODL
>>
>>2388209
When ReddID finally drops, what do you think the peak will be?
>>
>>2381945

Dude stop fudding! you know you are!

This is a SCAMCOIN. That platform is upcoming for 2 years now ..

Stop taking money from retards!
>>
File: james3.gif (430KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
james3.gif
430KB, 450x253px
I got 110 000 Reddcoin

I bought more now that it dipped.
>>
>>2388407
Peak? Anyone's guess. My prediction is that Redd-ID itself dropping will give an obviously minimum of 2x (200sats), maybe even a reasonable 5x (500sats). Getting relisted on Poloniex will give it another 2x (1000sats). Which puts the USD value around $0.03. From there it's all about how easily it takes off, and browser extensions are pretty hot right now, kind of like a mini app market. So maybe another 3-4x. Because of the total volume of coins (28 billion) I wouldn't guess it will easily go more than ~$0.10 without significant widespread use. But as many others point out (and the FUDs keep overlooking) is just how big the cam market is around the world. And they've already completed their localization process. So I'd say $0.01-0.10 for peak ranges. Which is a 3-30x over current values, pretty easily. Especially due to the record capital investment into crypto, any coin with viable tech offerings (which RDD targets an under-served cryptoniche) will see substantial gains as the world (China and Russia in particular) invest more into digital currencies in the coming months and years.
>>
> x2 x5 x10?
AHAHAHAHA

more like x0.5 or something
>>
>>2382935

weakhanded mother fucker, i will laugh at you at 100 satoshis.
>>
>>2388822

>best post
>>
I am glad I sold at 110 sat :D

Will get back in when it hits ~80
>>
>>2388822
Just look at the coins in circulation and you will know a x30 is not going to happen.

People have these at the millions, the slightest increase will cause a dump by 5 sat bag holders.
>>
>>2382067
Buy and hold RDD, when it reaches 1,000,000 SAT sell and fly to Japan. Fuck every Japanese woman you encounter.
>>
>>2389206
4 sat holder checking in.
Holding 20+ million RDD since 2015.
I daytrade between RDD & other cryptos with 1mil rdd for fun and to keep FOMO from setting in. But have not xferd to fiat once, yet.
My strat is to sell 1mil @ 250/500/750/1000sats each, along with using 1mil at those same sat points for actual use of the coin to encourage adoption.
That leaves me with 10+ million for the growth from a couple pennies to a dime. Legit lamboland.
Current dips across the board of alt-coins, RDD is no exception; but the behavior is obviously very controlled and RDD is maintaining incredible stability.
Not everyone out here is a weakhand FUD like yourself.
Take yourself back to the moon/dgb/bitbean threads.
RDD is real, sorry you missed out anon.
Buy the dip and HODL
>>
>>2389374
>tfw bought between 98 and 110
Is there still hope for me master
>>
>>2389388
Yes. You wisely bought at a value range that has stabilized post-correction.
You bought again during this weekend refuel dip.
Your ticket on this rocket is secured.
Yes, RDD has already mooned.
Next stop?
Mars.
>>
the second I buy any coin they start going down, how do I abuse this? just did it with RDD
>>
How exactly will this work. reddit already has their builtin tipping bot. the company isnt big enough(?) to get twitter onboard. the big discussion blog-type services already has their tipcoin and most importantly, how is this better than having a chrome extension launch electrum or something when u click on a btc address if u want to tip someone?
>>
>>2389555

Stop checking the price so frequently, start looking at your growth trend over days/weeks/months

>2389564

Zero onboarding necessary.

Redd-ID IS a chrome extension and it ties to your username.

Sure, all those sites may build/use their own tipbots, but Redd-ID will work on top of them, but most importantly work across ALL of them.

And the cam sites.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (384KB, 394x576px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
384KB, 394x576px
>>2389374
>>2389550
I will keep your memory in my heart and mind when we both enter lamboland. Thank you based whale.

P.S. Captcha confirms
>>
File: angry.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
7KB, 205x246px
> bought 170$ worth at 114
>>
>>2389555
Look at the order book and volume.
It's a smooth curve back up to 100 sats.
And trading volume is under 800BTC.
This dip which is hitting most alt-coins is so obviously being manipulated sharks driving it down to buy up the weakhands w/ a bad case of FOMO.
>>
>>2389374
>missed out
>below 100 sat coin
>people still selling by the millions

kek
>>
>>2389691
Right?

It's like they can't even see the 81/80 sat buy orders for 14&18BTC.

Two sharks want to invest ~$100k on RDD. They are driving this dip to buy in cheap.

And the weak hands are going to give it to them gladly.
>>
>>2389713
lol so true, these weak hands will never learn.
>>
>>2389691
>>2389713
These anons get it.
>>2389644
If you've only got $170 to invest, stop watching the dailies.
This is a buy and hold, not a daytrader coin.
That's what these sharks want.
To steal every penny from you they can by playing FUD-shill & spread the FOMO.
Just hold, and in a couple months your $170 will be worth $1,700.
Or potentially a lot more.
>>
>>2389374
This guy is the only who will make money from RDD,
buying RDD at 100 sat is just ridiculous
>>
>>2389616
ok, so how does that work in practice(sorry for saying the same thing twice). with dogetipbot you can tip someone even if they dont have doge, and then they can collect it later. i guess this is the same only decentralized, or?
>>
held it for 3 years.

sold 3 mill at 6 sat.
>>
>>2389944
do you hate money?
Why sell at 6?
>>
it dipped to 2 i think

it was free money.

had 10 mill. tipped it all away. then sold 3 mill to mess around with.

worst free investment ever
>>
>>2389944
ouch, my condolences, you broke you patience at the wrong time.
>>
>>2389925

Precisely.

>>2389976

FOMO is real.
>>
>>2382455
Where are her nipples?
>>
i really petitions reddit admins to get behind reddcoin and legitimize it. didnt happen. held for 2 more years. didnt see this resurgance happening desu.
>>
File: lads.png (584KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
lads.png
584KB, 511x500px
>>2390066
I feel you anon.
My 2015 buy-in @ 4 sats was $300.
Was in a real bad spot financially nearly homeless living off welfare & foodstamps so poor I couldn't even buy one taco. Cried in the parking lot.
And would have sold it all a couple times just to eat if not for the transfer wait times.
Now that $300 is worth ~$50k+ and I'm still holding.
Been poor most of my life, homeless more than once, lived in cockroach infested ghetto hellholes, been attacked by landlords and fucked over by so many jobs I won't even try to count. I just lol. Fucking life.
But my iron hands hold strong, my steel heart beats proud, my brass balls swing deep and my titanium brain knows that Redd-ID will rocket me to lamboland with (if nothing else) those sweet, sweet camtips.
HOLD STRONG LADS AND JOIN ME ON THIS ROCKET OUT OF A LIFETIME OF POVERTY
>>
>>2390233
Jesus Christ anon

You're my fucking hero.

I thought I knew what iron hands looked like, but I was wrong.

This anon is a god amongst mortals.
>>
>>2390233
I bought at 13 and sold at 14.

Now I've bought back in at 100.

I'm paying for my sins
>>
File: 1496378909627.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1496378909627.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>Bought at 95 sats
>lost 20% value overnight

Good thing im only in $200
>>
>>2390233
we're with you buddy
>>
Hodling 4 million since 2014.
Should've sold at the high, now it's too late.
Either going back up with it again or going down for good.
>>
>>2390434
>>2390540
And I'm with you lads.
>>
>>2390572
Just hold for the Redd-ID blast off.
>>
>>2390233
Your maths doesn't add up, I bought 3.1 million at 5 sats, or about $350 and it's not worth 8k ish
>>
>>2390528
Bitcoin was pumped. All alt coins are going down, they will recover eventually unlike dgb hodl
>>
>>2390818
Okay, but what was the BTC price at the time you bought?
Sats don't matter much w/o purchase dates or BTC value
When I bought it was trading in the range of $0.000009 - $0.000015
>>
IMO there is no way the Friday spike to 115 and now the sell off to 72 wasn't manipulated....

either whales were keeping it high to cash out like an ATM machine, or it was a bull trap leading into a bear trap before the next pump to 150 - 200.

how something like this could lose 25% when the announcement/implementation of Redd-ID is right around the corner makes no sense. I watched the order book earlier this morning and large sell orders were being walked down to 93 and the more smaller orders filled in lower, with the final 120 million takedown order to 72...

can anyone make sense of this? is this a bear raid?
>>
>>2391103
Shark (not whale) manipulation with bots. Plain and simple.
Watching the order book you could see the big buy orders also getting walked down, with the majority of transactions being very minor, then those buy orders disappear 1 sat away.
Sharks use bots to post big buys at low values, scooping up the panic sells all the way down, bottoms out, then re-manipulates it back up that smooth curve to the stabilized-corrected value, and higher.
This is a sign that sharks are accumulating more, as they believe in the coin and potential upcoming value.
>>
Okay now verge is rising fast
>>
>>2390048
Asking the important questions
>>
>>2391206

>Watching the order book you could see the big buy orders also getting walked down

Which is exactly what happened...there was a big 10 BTC wall at 90 and then just like that it was gone

manipulating this down 30% from friday without moving the volume too much is a major feat in my opinion
>>
>>2391303
Just further illustrates the potential of this coin, .
Any individual(s) with that level of TA sophistication + financial resources to conduct such manipulation knows RDD is going to be huge, and likely soon.
~30% value dip with a ~12.5% volume increase?
This is one hell of a bear raid.
Pretty impressive desu.
>>
>>2391390
>Just further illustrates the potential of this coin, and that sophisticated investors have taken notice.
>>
>>2391390

indeed
>>
>>2391513
>>2391390

you do know /biz/ has ids you fucking shill
>>
Everything went to hell earlier this morning when somebody put up a 20BTC wall at 95 and 96, just before that plenty of buy orders were coming in at 95 and the roads were extremely thin(0.1btc sell orders)up until about 108.

Didn't make sense to put up a big sell wall at the time, definitely something going on.
>>
Why does gdax take so long Jesus
I queued deposits like a week ago
I only had like 200 dollars of btx to take advantage of the dip
>>
>>2391534

>1 post by this id

kek

he was just adding to his original statement faggot
>>
>>2391534
>Just further illustrates the potential of this coin, .
>Just further illustrates the potential of this coin, and that sophisticated investors have taken notice.

Yes. Yes, I do.
I failed to complete my first sentence before hitting post. Notice the comma and period?
Relax.
>>
File: 1488934956123.jpg (188KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1488934956123.jpg
188KB, 750x864px
>>2381945
tfw didn't buy the 72sat dip
>>
>>2381945
good dip right now.

perfect time to get back in or up your holdings.
>>
Peak? Anyone's guess. My prediction is that Redd-ID itself dropping will give an obviously minimum of 2x (200sats), maybe even a reasonable 5x (500sats). Getting relisted on Poloniex will give it another 2x (1000sats). Which puts the USD value around $0.03. From there it's all about how easily it takes off, and browser extensions are pretty hot right now, kind of like a mini app market. So maybe another 3-4x. Because of the total volume of coins (28 billion) I wouldn't guess it will easily go more than ~$0.10 without significant widespread use. But as many others point out (and the FUDs keep overlooking) is just how big the cam market is around the world. And they've already completed their localization process. So I'd say $0.01-0.10 for peak ranges. Which is a 3-30x over current values, pretty easily. Especially due to the record capital investment into crypto, any coin with viable tech offerings (which RDD targets an under-served cryptoniche) will see substantial gains as the world (China and Russia in particular) invest more into digital currencies in the coming months and years.
>>
>>2390528
dont worry about it, it will go back up as it always does to a new all time high.
>>
>>2391788

>Peak?

What about bottom
>>
>>2381945
If dgb is a good comparison it will rise 10% then crash down completely
>>
>>2381945
Been bagholding since 47 sats. Will I ever get to maseratiland?
>>
File: 1481101889762.jpg (73KB, 327x734px) Image search: [Google]
1481101889762.jpg
73KB, 327x734px
Is this a good time to buy in? any news coming up soon? I'm buying crashed coins right now.
>>
>>2392117
>Is this a good time to buy in? any news coming up soon? I'm buying crashed coins right now.

You should buy in now
Redd ID hasn't even released yet
>>
>>2392117
Yes. Good time to buy.
This dip was a bear trap and is in recovery now that they've bought.
Volume increased by 100BTC since this morning.
Serious money is investing in RDD.
>>
Last commit on github was 9 jan. Any comments on that?
>>
>>2392430
They don't make it public

Check the dev chat.
>>
>>2392460
link
>>
>>2392460
where is that? according to the page development is done by working in sub-trees and pushing to main. seems odd that nothing has been pushed for months though. anyone know how many devs there are?
>>
>>2389374
If you could help out a poorfag that earns 300$ a month anon, I'd be grateful RiL5DnRDKAZaLrj2vpak39m2dfWuoB6nwx
>>
>>2389713
>It's like they can't even see the 81/80 sat buy orders for 14&18BTC.

where do I look for this information? I usually use Bittrex, but I don't know how to read the order book
>>
>>2392664
Once Redd-ID launches @ RDD hits 250sats I'm using 5% of my total pool to tip like wild.

>>2392751
Yes, on Bittrex use the drop-down in upper-right of the Order Book Table, not the chart, to Display (100) rows, so you can see the top 100 bids/asks.
The table will show a Sum, Total, Size (RDD) and Bid (BTC).
You are looking at the Sum, rather than the total. That indicates what the total value of the Bids are at that BTC Bid Value.
Earlier it showed a 14BTC Sum at 81sats, and another 18BTC Sum at 80sats. This was around when the trading value (active trades) were ~85.
However, as the trading value closed on 81/80, those bids were removed and showed up again lower.
Like, right now, it shows an 18BTC bid at 70sats. This is almost certainly the same shark attempting another bear raid.
As the actual trading price gets closer to 70sats, that will bid will be removed before it reaches 70sats, and replaced with another at 65 or 60. (or something like this)
Once it gets low enough, the shark then buys up everything they can @30% reduced value from where it was resting comfortably @ 100sats ~10 hours ago.
>>
Moreover, the current pattern is what is called a dead cat bounce, which during a bear raid can cause a sharp rally.
And is what happened to Netflix in June 20th, 2016.
And look where they are now.
>>
>>2392460
>>2392559
>>2392589

>no response

Yeah, this is a bunch of fake shilling from bagholders. I'm staying the fuck away.
>>
>>2393068
There's have been lot of evidence in other threads.
>>
Whales and bots be manipulating yo. All Alts took a hit yesterday. This crypto bull market isn't over. Translation? REDDCOIN GOING BACK UP BABY.
>>
>>2393068

Check subreddit dude
>>
Wait until ETH goes down, anyone selling their altcoins before that happens is a massive retard.
>>
>>2392914
>>2392959

That makes sense, thanks. There's also a 48 BTC sell order at 100sats, that's probably the same guy right? Basically it's a way to squeeze the trading range to try and force the prices down?
>>
>>2393168
no, anytime someone asks for evidence, this is what they say

>>2393212
this is the second thing they say

also

>development hub on reddit
>>
>>2393428
Well if you are so helpless that u cant find info by yourself its your loss buddy
>>
Noob here

What does the term SAT mean precisely? I know it's named after the founder of Bitcoin, Satoshi. Is it a figure that represents the market cap for a coin?
>>
>>2393557
one satoshi is 0.00000001 btc. Its easier than saying $0.00002919.
>>
>>2393357
yes
>>
>>2382004
well its 78 now so do what you have to do
>>
>>2393474

This exactly. If you don't understand what a bear raid is, why a bear raid happens, and who could cause one to happen, then you don't know what you are talking about.

No amount of "evidence" will convince you of anything, and who gives a shit what you think. Move on to niggercoin then nigger
>>
>>2393428
Interview w/ lead dev posted 5/30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEJTNZ6FCPc
Since you seem to do better with moving pictures than reading words.
>>
>>2393428
just buy nigger coin instead my nigga
>>
>>2393762
Ahhhhh. I see why this bear raid is happening now.
RDD was just listed on Litebit.eu yesterday. And is listed third after BTC/ETH.
https://www.litebit.eu/en
This is bear raid is even better news now. I figured it was just some randoms who stumbled onto RDD.
It means RDD is getting more recognition globally, and there is big money fixing low cost tickets to board the RDD Rocket.
Which means more volume in the coming days.
Stay tuned and HOLD LADS
>>
How low is this going?
>>
>>2394597
As low as the bears can push it while the weakhands keep panic-selling.
If you're wondering when to buy, now is a great time.
If you're overwhelmed with the FOMO on whatever gains you're still sitting on, then sell to the bears.
That's why a bear raid happens.
To fuel FUD and drive down price.
The question shouldn't be "how low is this going".
Instead "how high can this go once the raid is over?"; AKA, a sharp rally with real legs.
Which TA suggests is typically 150+% (~1.618x) of previous ATH before another trap/raid/dead cat bounce.
And that is without considerations such as the launch of Redd-ID.
>>
>>2394765
I was asking to find out when to buy
>>
>>2394592
>Litebit.eu

i think this is just coincidence. 95% of RDD volume happens on Bittrex. Something else is going on here. Volume is too low for this type of price decrease. Look at the volume when the price surged, literally hundreds of millions of coins traded each hour.

This is a persistent bear raid that probably won't end until tomorrow
>>
Moon!
>>
>>2394804

>If you're wondering when to buy, now is a great time.

Trying to time the bottom is difficult. You could wait until there's a green candle, but that might just be a dead cat bounce. Next bottom is 62 sats, if it stays above 72 then it probably will eventually start climbing back up
>>
I'm still holding. Holding until redd Id is released and it gets back on polo
>>
>>2394823
Perhaps it is a coincidence? I tend to be skeptical about statistically significant coincidences not being part of some strategic action.
To clarify, I wasn't suggesting that Litebit trade volume had the impact, rather, that any new listing draws attention, which we have undoubtedly seen in the last day.
>>
>>2394804
What this anon said is spot on:
>>2394863

>>2394921
Here's a strong handed lad. HOOOODL!!!!
>>
File: 10sat.png (303KB, 1396x678px) Image search: [Google]
10sat.png
303KB, 1396x678px
I will eat you alive fags!
>>
You need fucking iron hands with this coin

It will moon once Redd ID comes out
IRON HANDS
>>
>>2394921

HAHAHHAHA strong poor hands
>>
>>2394823
pinky did mention that alts are being fucked until monday to lower the price.
>>
>>2395061
Pinky, who dat?
>>
>>2395061

this one and Verge in particular for some reason...both down almost 30% over 24 hours

i did see that, he said to check alt prices after the weekend for better deals or something. too bad i was already long in RDD or else i would have sold and bought back cheaper, but if i did that it would fucking moon and i would miss the ride
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.