[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you miss all the flatland periods aka when you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gaaaaaaaaaaines.png (55KB, 1106x796px) Image search: [Google]
gaaaaaaaaaaines.png
55KB, 1106x796px
>tfw you miss all the flatland periods aka when you should buy to get rich
why is this shit pumping reeeeeeeeee

whats the next flat coin that will PUMP

THATS what we should be looking for

and dont just post your bag, give real reasons, not "muh community, muh low supply, muh active redit, muh great devs"
>>
>>2381575
NGR. Soon the chicken bones and purple drank will fall from the Moon..
>>
>>2381601
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP GIIVING ME SHITCOINS

JUST TELL ME THE NEXT STRAT BTSTBSATBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDAD
>>
>>2381704
alright poop dick. iota and civic. possibly sonm. definitely iota though.
>>
>>2381859
oh and because iota doesn't require transaction fees and because they just announced their relationship with Cisco, but they have more news they're sitting on. iota is focusing on machine to machine transactions for everything iot. it's going to be big.
>>
>>2381878
I remember reading about this shit ages ago.
Same as Tauchain (Agoras tokens) which is stagnating.

http://iotaprice.com/how-to-buy-iota.html

Is it worth it buying before exchanges or i will get dumped upon?

whats the total supply and inflation this thing?
>>
>>2381704
ARK just had a massive dip. Fundamentals are very close to the early days of STRAT and ETH.

Like I said, just had a massive dip, buy now.
>>
>>2381575
Flat periods are not ideal buy points.
There is no indication of a direction, in other words the trend is ambiguous. You buy a flat period and most likely nothing happens, it stays flat. It could also gain or lose. You wouldn't know which one because of the lack of trend indication.
>>
>>2381878
Why the fuck is this thing not on coinmarketcap?
>>
>>2382083
all iota are premined. there's 2779530283277761 iota. dumped? i bought through their slack a while back. you can look at their social media bullshit, they aren;t a meme coin. right now i think they're going for about $500 per billion iota. i think they'll be top 10 for market cap when they release on bitfinex on the 13th. i guess you could wait to see if people dump then. i don't know how many people bought in just to dump. you could check out their slack, people are still selling. it's definitely worth buying for 6months-1year out.
>>
File: Colocoin.png (106KB, 2783x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Colocoin.png
106KB, 2783x1292px
>>2382120
This is true. The best time to buy is during that little rise before the big jump. Fortunately, I have a coin in this stage right now for all of you. Thank me when you're driving your Lambo.
>>
>>2382172
they won't be listed on an exchange, bitfinex, until june 13th.
>>
>>2381859
where to buy iota, civic, sonm
>>
>>2382692
iota won't hit bitfinex until the 13th but you can buy on their slack until then. civic has their ico on the 13 or 15th. sonm has their ico on the 15th and requires eth.
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (85KB, 538x780px) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
85KB, 538x780px
>>2382197

Oh shit, just checked out their site, this could go up.
>>
LDOGE has volume increasing on cryptopia the price just dropped because people were buying on yobit that has the wrong chain. The ATH has passed there's no reason it won't go again it's pretty flat right now
>>
Bstar

24 hr high 15 sats 24 low 2 sats
>>
>>2381878
>>2381859
Fuck you anon, stop spoonfeeding these plebs about my precious
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.