[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I want in on this ride, allow me to explain a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: notlongleft.jpg (38KB, 594x387px) Image search: [Google]
notlongleft.jpg
38KB, 594x387px
Hello,

I want in on this ride, allow me to explain a little bit about myself - I know this is not a blog, believe me I wouldn't post one - this is the first time I've even posted in maybe around 2 years, constantly just spamming F5 on /pol/ worried about how things are unfolding on this planet and did not know /biz/ was even a board.

>24 year old NEET(technically) that lives with parents
>no useful life skills
>live off $45 a month (earn from housesitting a neighbours house that lives abroad - I do not consider this a job however I know there are people somehow even worse off than me in life)
>give that $45 to parents to pay for food and what not but generally they are keeping me alive
>hermit aside from when i housesit
>have no direction in life may aswell be a vegetable but would never consider suicide because of what that would do to my parents
>have $150~ to my name currently, do not claim neetbucks of any sort even though I am a shut-in autist, no exaggeration there is no hope for me

I have seen threads popup on /pol/ every now and then about cryptocurrencies and stories on how people are quitting their jobs being able to live off the cryptocurrencies, during all this I was just fixated on videogames with not a care in the world for anything else. I would like to be able to at the very least give back to my parents, so /biz/: if you were in my position what would you do?

pic semi related
>>
fuck off faggot
>>
forgot to mention I know it is fully recommended to do research into cryptocurrencies and what not but I do not even have a wallet of any sort, I'm just looking for a little bit of advice
>>
buy BTC and ETH

and to others: please stop shilling on other boards
>>
>>2381039
i probably shouldnt have used thiat picture, I'm not begging, i was more implying that is how i will most likely end up living like this

>>2381056
it's not too late to start buying those two? assuming i bought $100 worth and then gradually more and more with small amounts would i at least be able to survive?
>>
>>2381148
Yeah it's not too late and these 2 seem to be the safest ones for long term. Don't expect massive gains quick with such a small investment

You can look into day trading with altcoins if you want to make your gains faster but there's a much higher risk
>>
Buy Bancor fucking retard
>>
>>2381026
You're a neet, so you've probably got plenty of time to hang out in discords and irc channels.

Look for really low sat coins with a good community, buy some, then join in and help out. Help marketing, posting, promoting, development, whatever youre able to do. Often when these go up they'll go up 10x-100x. If you don't know where to start, check out LDOGE, they're really fun. IRC is pretty active, see ldoge.tech.
>>
buy LSK. Same potential as ETH but incredibly undervalued
>>
>>2381782
>>2381834
>>2381953
>>2381994
cheers lads
>>
>>2382030
Anytime mate
>>
Don't delude yourself with any grand dreams of becoming a millionaire overnight, because it won't happen. We're past the point of turning pennies into millions by now. But if you put in a bit you can earn a livable expense, certainly more than your $40 a day. It will take a while to accumulate enough capital for that to be attainable, however.
Also anon we're approaching a correction soon. The growth we've had the past 2-3 weeks is entirely unsustainable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.