[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A higher power hates me and wants me to stay in poverty Every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: pepehandgun.jpg (40KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepehandgun.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
A higher power hates me and wants me to stay in poverty

Every time I have an opportunity to get rich I fucking blow it

If I'm not a millionaire by 30 (8 years) I'm killing myself because FUCK wageslaving, that's literally what it implies, slavery

I'd rather die a free man than live on my knees like a fucking dog

Money is literally everything. It is your freedom and provides you with the most valuable things of all: time and choices. AND I'LL NEVER HAVE IT.

FUCK
>>
Same OP. Some of us were just born to suffer. At least know that you aren't alone.
>>
File: jew_nose.png (47KB, 208x255px) Image search: [Google]
jew_nose.png
47KB, 208x255px
Convert to Judaism
>>
File: 1480693842001.jpg (117KB, 690x757px) Image search: [Google]
1480693842001.jpg
117KB, 690x757px
>>2380874
I feel you.
>>
File: 1344802934872.jpg (33KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
1344802934872.jpg
33KB, 490x586px
>>2380874
>If I'm not a millionaire by 30 (8 years) I'm killing myself because FUCK wageslaving, that's literally what it implies, slavery

I was exactly like you and I never made it and it is likely that you wouldn't as well.

Life doesn't work that way. Otherwise, everyone will be rich. You won't end up killing yourself for sure, because I surely would've.

You just grind for years as a wage slave and something happens to your psychology where you adapt to the suffering and it becomes part of your being and you adapt your psychology to the failure of the goals you set yourself with years ago.

Don't worry bro, its a hard journey for sure, but when you reach the other end of the tunnel it aint so bad.
>>
Just buy Ark anon. You'll be set in 5 years.
>>
>>2381012
I actually made it and I'm 28.
The trick is to try and to keep continue trying and to not get your portfolio killed
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-011846.png (239KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-011846.png
239KB, 1080x1920px
I feel the same way. I put down 32k euros about 3 weeks ago. I could have doubled up if I would have just stayed in ethereum but I decided to diversify into alts on the basis that I thought I could get bigger returns. No, despite a massive increase in the market cap, my profits are being annihilated.

Worse still, I need 25 eth for the bancor pre-ico, and I can't buy it without selling something at a massive loss. Seems like every trade I make is costing me money. Flame away I guess. Or advise.
>>
>>2381086
>I actually made it and I'm 28.

How much did you make? Is it enough so that you'll never need to work again?
>>
File: crazed.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
crazed.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>2381012
>You just grind for years as a wage slave and something happens to your psychology where you adapt to the suffering and it becomes part of your being and you adapt your psychology to the failure of the goals you set yourself with years ago.
>>
>>2381097

It feels kekfaesque, every alt I bought up is being tanked by trading bots over and over again.
>>
you arent alone.

you can make it, you aren't too late
>>
ITT: idiots who can't find fulfillment in life beyond a number on a bank statement discuss offing themselves for the good of humanity
>>
>>2381079
That's what I've done. I have 35 ETH but it's not enough for financial freedom, so I have 12,000 Ark as well.

It's worth a shot, even if it's a slim one.
>>
>>2381114
Currently $2,742,986.
Was more than $3,7MM a few days ago but Stratis has been going down. Luckily I diversified.
>>
>>2381189
It is so much more than a number, anon.

It is freedom.
>>
>>2381158

The reason I don't kill myself is because of the human instinct to survive.

I'm poor and yes, I am a wage slave. But I have adapted to this and I have accepted my place in life.
>>
>>2381189

It is understandable, I wouldn't go as far as committing suicide but financial freedom is extremely desirable.
>>
>>2381097
I think you'll be fine, those are good coins (except digibytes kek) and it's just down because ETH and btc are pumping
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.