[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright gang. I just created a CoinBase portfolio for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: day_trading_strategies_0.jpg (82KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
day_trading_strategies_0.jpg
82KB, 680x440px
Alright gang. I just created a CoinBase portfolio for the first time and am completely new to investing.. I'm a bit shaky about this crypto stuff compared to stocks, but if we're being honest I want the higher risk/reward as right now I don't believe I have enough to make the long stock game worth it. I was really hoping some of you could give me some honest advice on how much to start with, how to allocate, what's happening at the moment and whatnot. I've been homeless for awhile and off the grid so basically want a beginner's intro into investing Crypto. I'm working my ass off to learn about this stuff and produce income to throw into it as fast as I can because I feel like I'm gonna miss out. That said, I want to be wise about my decisions and have a real idea of what to expect before I spend a dime. I'm really serious about getting into this stuff and I don't need money overnight, just reasonable net profit over time. Thanks to anyone who replies, I understand I'm asking a lot..
>>
Stopped reading at "am completely new"

Get out.
>>
Now that you have a coinbase account.

1: Buy tons of Ethereum
2: Make a Bittrex account
3: Make a Poloniex account
4: Swear on your mother's grave never to make a yobit or bleutrade account
5: While waiting for coinbase to give you your eth, watch the market and make pretend trades and see how you do.
>>
>>2379518
theres two main schools of thought on successful crypto trading

1. buy and hold with iron hands and never sell until youve got a lambo's worth

2. buy and sell with and be a daytrader who scalps, locking in small gains and cutting losses early. You miss out on many big gainful moves but also avoid the big crashes as well.

you need to pick one strategy

in my opinion being a scalper is much less risk but requires much more time and effort and experience to not get sliced up by trading fees and big whales who know how to take advantage of shitty noob daytraders
>>
>>2379592
>2. buy and sell with weak-hands*
>>
and never

never

NEVER listen to /biz/
>>
Good god man, yes I'm completely new, not fucking retarded. It's my first time investing, not looking into it or learning about it. I just want advice from other people who have been in the same situation or doesn't mind sharing experience. I'm trying to gain insight in any way possible. I'm not seeking your secret fucking /biz/ info, I just would appreciate a perspective I could use to better myself. If you don't want to give advice then just don't. There's no need to be a prick..
>>
Thanks to everyone who is giving genuine advice. I really appreciate it. I've been out of the loop regarding the stock market for long enough to be apprehensive of crypto, but seeing as it's becoming a standard, it's nice to have a bit of a primer from people who deal with it daily. I think I'll make it, but gotta start somewhere lol
>>
>>2379641

Don't let these kids get to you.

See you in lambo land!
>>
>>2379641
The fastest way to make a lot of money:
Look for "shitcoins" aka market cap under $10m that have a good community and active devs. You will need to go to the discords/irc and talk to the people there to find out if they are serious or just in for a short term pump and dump.

NEVER BUY AT AN ALL TIME HIGH. Make a llist of these coins. Currently I see ldoge, moon, esp as good choices. Once you see one of them dip 50%, like ldoge just did, buy some. Place a sell order at double the price you bought in at, then just hold and wait. Once the sell order executes (may take 2-4 weeks) then reinvest your btc into another shitcoin that shows potential.

DO NOT USE YOBIT.

Generally, you will need to use your brain, be cool headed, and patient. Don't worry if you buy in and then the coin falls another 50%; just be patient and wait it out. If you panic sell, you're going to lose out, and with these shitcoins they bounce around so much you are guaranteed to see a lot of volatility.

You can also try things with altcoins (non major coins with market cap over $10m) but that gets a little tricker, and the earnings arent as good. However you will need to move up market as your holdings grow due to lack of volume. But honestly just trade shitcoins until youre at ~10btc.
>>
ONE POST EVERY FUCKING MINUTE ASKING TO BE SPOONFED LIKE A TODDLER.

RESEARCH AND INVEST OR DONT. NO ONE HERE OWES YOU ANYTHING

LURK MORE OR NECK YOURSELF
>>
>>2379765
Without people asking questions nobody would fucking learn anything practical. I'd rather ask a person who does something that I plan to do how they do it and make sure my ideas are correct than assume I'm right and plunge blindly into chaos and hope for the best. I agree that nobody owes me anything, but they can choose to help anyway, maybe not everybody is a fucking asshole anon. Also, bitch all you want and throw a fit all you like, but you won't change anything. It's too late. I've got your golden goose and now I'm gonna buy a lambo and steal your lady.
>>
>>2379759
Why not Yobit, I never had problems with shit coins on there
>>
>>2379582
Does the value of having multiple exchange routes such as CoinBase, Bittrex, and Polo lie in an actual difference in trade values or just how they are displayed and tracked? Or could it be certain limitations on buying?
>>
>>2379765
Found the autistic anon lurking on biz
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.