[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightning Network is about to be voted into Decred. It will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: decred.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
decred.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Lightning Network is about to be voted into Decred. It will be one of the first altcoins that has the ability to be traded directly for Bitcoin.

voting.decred.org

It has a lower market cap than Dash, lower market cap than dogecoin, lower market cap than digibyte.

It has some of the most respected developers who've worked on bitcoin working on this.

People have made tens of thousands of dollars at the current price just from PoS.

Why are you still chasing shitty altcoins?
>>
Shh, don't spread the word. I want to buy some more cheap DCR.
>>
>>2378097

DCR is a long term hodl desu, accumulate on the dips and don't sell any for less than .1, yes .1
>>
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DCRBTC/G2g3V3O8-Decred-one-of-the-most-legit-crypto-projects/

Months ago this coin was 0.022 which is about twice the price it is now, that was before BTC hit its all time high
>>
File: fa6723eb07f4c4bcd580ddf504f0c73a.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fa6723eb07f4c4bcd580ddf504f0c73a.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
Decred will be above DASH on Coinmarketcap by end of July.

Screenshot this.
>>
>>2379628
lol no it wont
>>
File: laugh.png (311KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
311KB, 705x500px
>>2379798
>no instamine
>one tier network
>more powerful governance by stakeholders
>better privacy soon that doesn't rely on masternodes controlled by evan and a few whales
>lightning network is superior to mastahnode instanttx
>smart contracts and ability to add any new scripting languages easily
>>
>>2379888
This sounds like pivx threads a couple months ago.
>>
>>2379888

Nice digits and everything, Kek. But, please, I'd really like to keep DCR as the sleeper-cell of crypto that it is for now. It's a genuinely good coin and I don't want to see it become a cancerous meme-coin for /biz/
>>
>>2379921
PIVX is nothing compared to Decred, it's just the same as DASH but with Proof of Stake.

>>2379934
It won't become a bad meme, if it will this thread won't be the reason anyways. I've occasionally made posts about it but no one has given a shit, most people here know next to nothing about fundamentals and just chase pumped shitcoins.
>>
How is the proof of stake calculated
>>
>>2379934
i sort of agree with this - most of /biz/ is retarded pump and dumpers and that'll fuck with its price and image
>>
>>2379934
This.

Delete this thread OP and leave Decred alone. We don't need speculation on this beautiful coin.
>>
>>2380716
5 tickets vote per block. Average time for a ticket to get to vote is roughly 28 days, this is balanced by the sdiff algorithm that controls the ticket price.

Just check posmaster.info

>>2380770
>>2380813
You guys are probably right. I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on I guess. Not my thread though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.