[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.coindesk.com/bank-russia -time-develop-national-c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault 2.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault 2.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
http://www.coindesk.com/bank-russia-time-develop-national-cryptocurrencies/

Russia is looking into building it's own national cryptocurrency. Why are we not doing the same thing with the US? The coinlords on /biz/, /pol/fags, and programmers from /g/ easily could get together and build a US cryptocurrency, shill the fuck out of it so that we get Chinks to dump their money into it the way they do with USD, and convince UScuck politicians to start accepting it as a valid payment for stuff like taxes, etc. in response to what Russia is doing, the same way they shit their pants when the Russians were the first to space and we built up the space program to show who could moon first.

With Putin's interest in Ethereum, this totally is modern day equivalent to the Cold War. Russia, along with China, are looking at trying to cut the world's dependence on the US dollar as the world's reserve currency by supporting cryptocurrency.

Thoughts?
>>
Just what do you think Bancor is? it's literally mossad money laundering operation with the help of swiss bankers planning to become the NEW federal reserve for every single greatest ally of Israel
>>
>>2378016
Shit, I'm getting in. You don't cross Mossad.
>>
>>2378016
Im not talking about the Jews. They already have enough control. I mean an American one. Capitalize on American fear of being left behind.
>>
>>2378056
>Not talking about the Jews
Now who do you think own the federal reserve of the United States?
>>
>>2378016
>>2378065

can you /pol/tards refrain from shitting up every single god damn thread with your nonsense

for fucks sake
>>
nations building their own cryptocurrencies would cause bitcoin/ethereum to become non-existent right?
>>
>>2378209

Not necessarily. It might pull money from them, but Russia wants to build their national cryptocurrenvy on the Ethereum block chain. There is a reason Purim met with Vitalik.
>>
File: coinlord.png (98KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
coinlord.png
98KB, 300x206px
>>2377984
>coinlords
>>
>>2377984
Literally no fucking sense in having a "national" cryptocurrency.

Use banks and PayPal if you like to be tracked and reported so much.
>>
>>2378109
good goy
>>
>>2377984

I don't think our government would ever support the idea since it would make it more hard to manipulate the currency and perpetuate the American dream cycle.
>>
I think the USD will inevitably move to a digital format at some point, I however don't see why anyone in power would structure the shift in technology in such a way that they would lose their war coffers and power.

It honestly seems more likely that with other countries adopting crypto before USA, we as crypto holders will be made out to be financial terrorists by our own government.
>>
>>2378109
>nonsense

Except that it's not nonsense, the federal reserve and US govt are literally run by zionist jews loyal to israel and who consider non-jews to be nothing but human cattle.

Crypto was the one opportunity to break out of the jewish financial paradigm, and yet there are idiots who are falling over themselves to hand it back to these filthy yehuds on a silver platter (Bancor ICO)
>>
>Russian banks desperately trying to get large sums of money out of their country through the internet

Sounds totally legitimate and definitely isn't a harbinger of stricter regulation of crypto because a move by a state actor to try and bypass international financial controls isn't going to kick off a firestorm of regulation. Totally.
>>
>>2377984
Hate to break it to you but not a single person on /g/ can write anything useful outside of their job and/or fizzbuzz.
>>
>>2379027

You can only take care of yourself and your family. Want to save the world? Why? They have all the tools they need to save and liberate themselves.
>>
>>2379029
Precisely this
>>
>>2378727

Whether the government puts it out, or it comes from a private organization and the government adopts it, I think the underlying of Ethereum and other similar platforms/coins is the added smart contracts. Think of it, a currency that could double as a way for the government to do blockchain voting for elections. A currency that allows you to both file (smart contracts) and pay your taxes. Shit, it would be an easier, quicker way to float government debt as foreigners would all dump their money in it and it would grow just because the US government uses it (and potentially would invest a portion of Federal Reserve/Treasury Assets to boost legitimacy). Sure the control doesn't exist the way it does with the Fed loaning to banks at super low interest rates. But it cuts out a lot of the expense the government incurs when it does all of these activities.
>>
>>2377984
I thought the Federal Reserve announced plans recently to unleash FedCoin.
>>
File: 1496846459646-biz.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
1496846459646-biz.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>>2379027
Not even a fan of /pol/ and I agree. Were closing in on shadowrun dystopia fast

This is why we can't have nice things
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.