[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get a "private" loan to cover real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1408996761495.jpg (79KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
1408996761495.jpg
79KB, 640x550px
Is it possible to get a "private" loan to cover real estate equity?

I need to put down 15%. I have like...2 or 3%. Steady income, respectable job, never had financial problems.

I'm 27 years old and it would take me five years to save enough for 15%. Really tired of renting..
>>
Where do you live?
>Rent cheaper
>Save more
>Sort out your finances
Your 27 you should have more than 3% of a home loan deposit
>>
I believe you can. Our loan manager literally said the same. "Of course you can always go across the road and borrow the extra, but you didn't hear it from me"

The repayments would have to be factored in with regards to your mortgage repayment, but it might get you over the line deposit wise
>>
>>2377577
How should I have more than that? Lived on my own since 18. Army from 18 til 23. Study from 23 to 27. Worked in between exams, but savings were limited.

From Norway.
>>
FHA loan anon is only 3.5% down. Rural FHA loans are 1%.
>>
>>2377646
* USDA is only 1%
>>
>>2377548
>Taking a loan so I can get a loan

This is how you end up completely fucked over 10 years from now. Do you understand how much money you will be lighting up and burning away on interest alone?

This is a retarded idea.
>>
>>2377689
Real estate in Oslo is up 20% last 12 months. I'm losing money by not being a part of it.
>>
>>2377699
Real estate is a super long term game.

Remember, houses cost you about 5% in their value every year in upkeep, then when you take off all your interest and fees and etc you had to pay, you make very tiny gains only if the housing market keeps up.

The real value in a house is in, you know, owning your own house.

The way to make money is be able to be your own handyman. Question for you:

Do you know how to do your own electrical work to code? Can you do carpentry? Can you lay sod correctly? Can you cut stones properly? Can you lay carpet? Can you lay flooring? Can you properly paint walls? Can you install cabinetry?

If you answered yes to at least a couple of those, then you have some options.

You see the real money is buying a house and MAKING SURE ITS NOT A LEMON, then upgrading it yourself to make value.

The best and easiest are always:

Build a fence (go for a house with a cheap chainlink fence, upgrading to, say, a cedar full height fence is a massive value increase)

Install a sidewalk (find a place with an old shitty chipped sidewalk. Its super easy to tear them out and lay down fresh sidewalk for mad value)

Install a garden wall. Rocks are super easy to lay, just take a lot of physical effort because they are heavy as dicks, but its so easy a monkey could do it.

Internally, fresh wall paint, fresh carpet, and finishing a basement are always solid.

If you can install walls to code and do electrical its basically printing money, electrical work is dirt cheap and adds tens of thousands of dollars to the house.
>>
>do your own electrical work to code
>you can install walls to code
What is this "code" you speak of?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.