[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of restriction could be put in place to prevent /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: C1B0m9rUcAAiI8p(1).png (350KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
C1B0m9rUcAAiI8p(1).png
350KB, 600x800px
What kind of restriction could be put in place to prevent /biz/ from becoming /shill/?
>>
One thread per coin
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>2375877
Ban on making threads about coins which are only available on Yobit
>>
>>2375889
>>2375894
both of these
>>
File: bitbeanposse.jpg (83KB, 583x437px) Image search: [Google]
bitbeanposse.jpg
83KB, 583x437px
>>2375877

More than 6 threads on the same coin means its complete shit.

Even bitbean keeps it to like 3 threads at once.
>>
>>2375894
In a way it sifts through the newfags because they lose money quickly
>>
File: 1421137065439.png (128KB, 272x319px) Image search: [Google]
1421137065439.png
128KB, 272x319px
>i want to censor posts i dont like
>i want to limit free speech
>i want to use 100% subjective definitions such as "shilling" to ban posters i dont like

no thanks.
>>
>>2375877
infiltrate the discords, grab their ips, and ban them so they can't manipulate us anymore.
>>
>>2375877
Fuck off, it's related to crypto/business. Who the fuck are you to decide what coins are allowed to be shilled? Think it would have been a good idea to kill all the Harold ethereum threads you retard???
>>
Make /biz/ pass users only, but only those who bought with bitcoin.
>>
>>2376148

>Enable flags
>One thread for btc
>One thread for crypto general
>One thread for all alts

There's virtually no real discussion in the altcoin spam threads. Containing them all in a single thread wouldn't make any difference
>>
>>2376148
What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context. Who could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning?
>>
Make me a moderator

I ban all super shitcoin threads i.e. (coins only on YoBitt) , Bittrex becomes the min coin requirement

Everything else carries on as normal
>>
>>2376230
Wow look at how sophisticated you are, looking for quality discussion. Wouldn't you love to have some dry conversations, NO MESSING AROUND ALLOWED. No fun around here, no sir. Just gonna head off to reddit to talk to some of my fellow intellectuals, then come back to here to try to limit these 4chan fuckboys. SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF YOU KIKES, MODS DON'T LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS
>>
>>2376338

You either have autism or are a street shitter

Either way, kys my dude
>>
>>2375894
>>2375908
>>2375956
>>2376128
need a 4chan membership.

anyway, learn to spot whales and times and youll be good. shits like ffxi grinding.
>>
fight back and troll any coin that dare shill their own dogshit in this thread?

this is 4chan afterall
>>
>>2375877
just by using flags the shill threads will be dead in seconds
>>
>>2376353
And you're a fucking jew.
>>
>>2376384
why
>>
>>2376386

Are you a street shitter?

The answer to both is the same
>>
>>2376409

You can only see so many Indian, eastern European and Russian flags, before the emperor has no clothes
>>
>>2376409
They'll all be subhuman scum guaranteed
>>
>>2376454
proxy?
>>
>>2376429
No, and I give zero shits about enabling flags I just skimmed over that point. LIMITING THREADS is what I find fucking retarded and jewish. Cryptocurrency is the most profitable thing right now that is accessible for most normans, limiting all of it to three fucking threads is dumb. There are still legitimate business threads every once in a while that get replies. And guess what? If actual business is what the board generally enjoys doing (or at least a decent portion of it) then the board will actually have more posts on that. If you're interested in business, then fucking contribute rather than whining like a little bitch about muh shitcoin threads.
>>
>>2376296
I've started playing around with the idea of writing a python script to crawl through threads and find anything of valuable or interest.
>>
>>2375889
fpbp
>>
>>2376296
Intelligent people who can actually think about what they're reading. Also, what makes you think 4chan is solely a place for "serious discussion"? The shitcoins are fun man, don't be a faggot just because you're dumb and buy into all of them.
>>
>>2375877
Posts need to be long
>>
>>2376795
>makes a 5 word post
Off to the gulag with you, apparently, happy now?
>>
>>2376905
Gulag would be pretty nice considering my bank account is literally 0.
I don't have enough for rent and my last three months are nearly up.
DGB just can't save me.
I invested in it because it was my last hope and I liked the video game idea.

At least in the gulag I'll get free food
>>
>>2376992
I don't understand how you can get to that point. What happened?
>>
>>2375889
>prevent /biz/ from becoming /shill/
>prevent
too late fampai

99% of the decent users have left completely or only come back to troll coiners occasionally. you cannot have any discussion on this board not crypto related and even the crypto related discussion can hardly be called that, just endless lamboland, moon, whale talk about <insert coin>

although this >>2375889 would probably be a start
>>
File: 1496981231896.png (687KB, 800x662px) Image search: [Google]
1496981231896.png
687KB, 800x662px
>>2376296
You're pretty good
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.