[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like many of you I am currently bleeding profusely from my BAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot BAT markets.jpg (101KB, 1216x471px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot BAT markets.jpg
101KB, 1216x471px
Like many of you I am currently bleeding profusely from my BAT wallet :(
However there may be light at the end of the tunnel. As you can see in the pic about 30% of the trading volume for BAT is with Chinese Yuan. Why are the Chinese so interested in BAT?
China is a communist country and the Chinese government invest huge resources in domestic propaganda. This propaganda often takes the form of advertising campaigns like the ones BAT are intended to facilitate. To the CPC BAT could represent an opportunity as poor people would consume propaganda in return for a few measly BATs while more affluent people could afford to skip it. This actually suits them nicely as the poor will be brainwashed while the elites won’t waste their time or impair their cognitive faculties by consuming the State sponsored crap.
If you’ve seen Black Mirror episode Fifteen Million Merits you should have some idea as to the direction BAT could take in an authoritarian state.
In other words this thing THIS THING COULD MOON! Chinese State has deep pockets comrades!
>>
They can't just use PaleMoon with some addons?
>>
>>2375226
U don't get paid to watch ads with PaleMoon so...nope
>>
>>2375126
>Like many of you I am currently bleeding profusely from my BAT wallet
no, only a handful of you were stupid enough to buy BAT after that shitshow ICO
>>
>>2375356
>>2375356
>>2375356
Why is your heart so cold?
>>
>>2375368
you only have yourself to blame. 90% of the BAT threads were specifically warning people not to buy it. yet you did.
>>
File: (((ICO))).jpg (196KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
(((ICO))).jpg
196KB, 1000x1151px
>>2375356
this

BAT is an absolute scam and will never be loved as a brand, like Bitcoin and Ethereum

You can't fuck people on an ICO then say love me afterwards, Bancor going to fuck themselves nice too with the massive uncapped sales

>crypto with 500m+ starting marketcap

lel. you can't even make this up
>>
I am also bagholding 4k BATs. Going to wait at least for a month, then will see.
>>
>>2375414
Chinese people don't have to love BAT in order to be oppressed by it
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (107KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
107KB, 500x334px
>>2375451
this is a meme, we know BAT whales browse /biz/, it's a shit coin

China wont use BAT, because nobody fucking uses BAT you retard
>>
>>2375483
So why is 30% of the trading volume coming from China?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.