[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do not fall for the bancor meme. It is scam, don't buy if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 9Nt4fRLR_400x400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9Nt4fRLR_400x400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Do not fall for the bancor meme. It is scam, don't buy if you want to keep ur money!
>>
File: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (32KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg
32KB, 439x290px
>>2371202
>Jude devs
>Implying I'd buy into their tricks
>>
>>2371202
well I'm not gonna buy anymore either. But what's your reasoning?
>>
If you buy this you're a moron

You need to hold for at least 2 years to make any money
>>
>>2371350

Long cons are the most profitable in the end.
>>
What's the deal with their ICO on Monday?
>>
>>2371202
so much fud going on. you dumb idiots dont understand the potential.
here just 1 thing how you will profit absurdely with bancor: buy a community token with potential using bnt reserve
>bnt value of the token increases %$
>bnts eth value increases due to more supply %$
>eths value increases due to obvious reasons (its good mang) %$

you take tripple gains you would have so you take it like an eth hold but with more gains. idiots
>>
>>2371202
never trust the juden. Even if you aren't racist, you shouldn't buy this, its a scam.
>>
>>2372279
Can you expand on this please?
>>
>>2372279
dont get why an ETH/fiat increase would lead to an BNT/ETH increase. explain senpai.
>>
>>2372328
okay so lets say you bought bancor tokens.
You see a good project that uses the bancor token as reserve. You buy that token with your bnt and now you hold this token. when this token increases in value you will get more bnt when you sell this community token so 1st level of profit. now we know there is a huge pricefloor guaranteed at ico price 0.01eth pretty safe bet and will 100% go up from there. so the eth you will get for your bnt increases. The second level of profit. now we all know eth has room to grow -> 3rd lvel of profit. If you know the concept of
interest rate interest you know why it is so good
>>
File: 1497083156870[1].png (151KB, 782x244px) Image search: [Google]
1497083156870[1].png
151KB, 782x244px
>>
>>2372368
bnt/eth increase will happen guaranteed the buywall at ico price will be huge so no way its falling down under that. There would have to be a nuke about to drop on their headquarters for that to happen.
>>
>>2372394
Thank you. I have 1.3 ETH (euro poor) will try and buy into the bancor ICO on Monday
>>
>>2372405
...or you know, they run out of reserve to uphold the ico price... there is no such thing as 100% certainty in a market like this.
>>
>>2372469
there is no real reason to sell below ico price in the first place and the buy wall will be huge so it would make absolutely 0 sense for them to run out. It's like saying tomorrow everyone sells all their tokens the market collapses. It's not logical.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.