[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you should have sold her when you had the chance What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sasha.jpg (24KB, 504x604px) Image search: [Google]
sasha.jpg
24KB, 504x604px
>tfw you should have sold her when you had the chance

What's her name /biz/
>>
>>2368841
fucking stratis 3400 of em
>>
>>2368841
dbg
>>
>>2368857
Fuck man hold that shit with an iron grip.. that shit will be worth hundreds of thousands long term
>>
>>2368875
it's hard anon watching my profits dip 8k in a night i bought the majority around .0037
>>
no coin I have bought (BTC/ETH/GNT/LTC/ICN) has ever gone under the price I bought it at

what shitcoin do I buy to experience this feel?
>>
Ark...
>>
>>2368921
rip.
what were you hoping for?
Coin literally went 1000x within a year. One more x would have been $20 dollar with 2 billion marketcap. That's pretty hard to achieve anon.
>>
>>2368969
I really don't know what i was thinking, hype got to me kept buying in, hoping it wouldn't dip but i fucked up
>>
>>2368969
hype for the potential of this coin anyway, with things like breeze and the road map ahead
>>
nothing I only have LDOGE and beans which can't go down that much. If anything I should have held some cloak as it's now rising
>>
>>2368969
regardless i was expecting to be holding this coin for a long time, only mistake was buying at ath like a donkey
>>
>>2368939
ZEN

Buy ZEN at 700,000 sats to truly understand pain.
>>
>>2369023
Sorry to hear.
I wished you the best.
>>
XRP. Could have gotten out twice with a small gain and moved on to better coins, but I hedl. I'm still cautiously optimistic that it's consolidating for another big bull run, but that could be months away for all I know.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (43KB, 898x135px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
43KB, 898x135px
sometimes you let go too early anons...
>>
>tfw you thought bitcoins was just a meme and would never be of any real value
>>
>>2369142
They definitely are.
Money laundering, drugs, and fucking server farms are the only thing propping it up.
>>
>>2369660
>cope
It's not even funny anymore. I feel genuine pity.

Oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyway. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>2369023
youre in luck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.