[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOME FAGGOT PRETEND WHALE CAME HERE AND SHILLED THIS PIECE OF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Picture5_A-1024x241-1160x272.jpg (18KB, 1160x272px) Image search: [Google]
Picture5_A-1024x241-1160x272.jpg
18KB, 1160x272px
If I ever find you, I will literally step on your face. I even imagine that faggotry involved in pretending to be a whale that is going to pump a coin with his "team" only to fucking try to trick people into buying a fucking god damn horse dick of a coin.

Seriously, you are a robust cocksucker of the highest magnitude... please go back to fucking your mother while riding a goat, you fucking pajeet.
>>
You actually baghold this coin?

Have you noticed the price cratering the past few days?

It is the derivative of a derivative of a shitcoin, literally the nickelback of coins.
>>
dev should be happy though
>>
>>2366410
I never, ever sell but today I fucking sold ZEN. This shit is dead. It isn't "accumulating" and whales aren't buying it up planning to raise it up. It's just fucking dead. It's most likely going to 0.
>>
>>2366410
just hodl dude lmao
>>
newcoiners everywhere

this is what happens to EVERY COIN after it's launched on the exchanges - everyone who bought during the crowd sale is selling to take profits. it happened with ETH, it happened with LSK, it happens with all of them.

In the stock market there are actually laws to prevent this, stocks that have been underwritten are forbidden to be sold for a certain amount of time after the IPO. No such law exists for crypto, so you have a slow bleed until everyone starts buying again.

You can sell now and take the loss and buy back in later, or just hold and see profit in a few months to a year.
>>
i bought this day 1 and immediately put in a -5% stop loss. I feel bad for the bagholders.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-203042.png (178KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-203042.png
178KB, 1440x2560px
>>2366560

Yeah. This is one where you should probably cut your losses. The ex-lead developer seems intent on destroying it.
>>
inb4 he gets Putin'd for wrecking up darkmarket bother boys profits.
>>
>>2366410
murk loar
>>
>>2366410
ZEN hardforked into ZClassic and Zencash 1:1. So each ZEN holder got 1 ZCL and 1 ZEN. They pre-pumped eveything into ZEN, shilled /biz/ when it hit Bittrex (organized on discord) They dumped their ZEN and used that to pump ZCL. You just had to look at the buy walls of 70btc shifting slowly downward to prop it up so they could cash out higher. Sorry you held
>>
>tfw saw zen mooning and bought some, but sold to buy something else because it was mooning faster.
>even got a little profit.
>>
Don't invest in coins that had ICOs, their values are substantially inflated no matter how "promising" the tech is. The only thing they're good for is to invest during the ICO to sell out quickly when it hits an exchange.
>>
This is what happens when you invest into shitcoins with no unique feature, marketing potential or competent dev team.

Investing in shit like mooncoin may give you profits, but it's basically gambling
>>
>>2366410
Yes and the wallet is under maintenance so I can't sell
strong hands one might say
>>
.25 buy wall and if it doesn't shoot back up to supports prior to the developer leaving then I'd bail
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.