[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with this coin Every thread that even mentions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: comehardinteen.jpg (9KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
comehardinteen.jpg
9KB, 218x232px
What's the deal with this coin

Every thread that even mentions XBY turns into a literal shit throwing competition
>>
Huge potential but competitors want it to fail
>>
Either the biggest scam or dark horse of crypto 2017
>>
Huge potential but devs might not be talented enough to pull it off
>>
File: xbyretard.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
xbyretard.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>2363803
Its literally unhackable bro
>>
File: port15.jpg (19KB, 359x640px) Image search: [Google]
port15.jpg
19KB, 359x640px
>>2363901
full disclosure; i'd like to see it do well
>>
>>2363892
>biggest scam
Honest to god that was POSW. So glad I never fucking bought it but I've never been so tempted by shills in my life.
>>
XBY has an obsessed creep called Dutchdude that spends a large part of his day Fudding XBY and argues with everyone that replies to him. He created a thread on Reddit today https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

hes a sociopath
>>
>>2363975
i still dont get why people actually bought into that shit

the coin is literally functionless, its just a staking reward or something you get from poswallet, it cant be used for anything else desu

not to mention its success depends on poswallet, which is a dead backwater exchange even smaller than novaexchange and bleutrade
>>
>>2363975
legit, i was on biz when the two shilled coins were posw and xby, so glad i chose the right one, it really could have gone either way
>>
>>2364000
yeah i've seen this guy and tried to talk to him, he's literally insane ,29 unemployed and fudding xby all day long, what's wrong with this guy
>>
File: 15agh7.jpg (10KB, 196x296px) Image search: [Google]
15agh7.jpg
10KB, 196x296px
> mfw when I know this is all dutchfag opening several different browsers to reply his own thread
>>
what does this dutchdude even have to gain from fudding literally 15 hours a day, he's not a whale. Is this fun for him? Very sad person
>>
>>2364097
i've heard he is salty because he sold a static node in a dip when the price was under 1000 sats, and also because he wanted to be on the official development team but was denied and now has a personal vendetta against the project
>>
>>2364120
lol what a loser, instead of living in the present he's living in the past
>>
>>2364050
>mfw when this is all one person responding to this thread doing the same
>>
File: Zoltan.jpg (32KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
Zoltan.jpg
32KB, 314x314px
>>2364173
whoops forgot my face
>>
>>2364000
"obsessed creep" is the perfect description of dutchdude. The guy samefags and pretends to be different people. He even has a different persona in his other thread.

He's one of those guys that is actually probably a creep IRL, probably a stalker.
>>
>>2364195
creep
>>
File: Image uploaded from iOS.jpg (891KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Image uploaded from iOS.jpg
891KB, 2560x1440px
well at least we know XBY has at least two real people involved
>>
>>2364251
Interesting that they choose to hide their faces.

Also, we know he is from Hungary, as evidenced from his linkedin. What makes you think he doesnt have contacts there that can go to the airport and take a selfie at the loading zone.

Show me a boarding pass.
>>
>>2363950
im only holding 150k im jealous anon
>>
>>2364348
I find it particularly curious that they just happen to have two cards with XBY and budapest written on them to cover their faces with lol
>>
>>2364348
>Interesting that they choose to hide their faces.
dont blame them for hiding their faces. You're clearly stalker material. Now we can't even blame them for going anon.

The sad thing is that your efforts to fud are backfiring on you and you're practically advertising the coin. Practically no XBY threads were made until your creepo ass returned from your 2 day vacation.
>>
>>2364376
its because Soooo many people were interested in your scam coin! lol

to the moon!
>>
>>2364375
You're not very good at IP rotating, Dutchy.
>>
>>2364348
>>2364375
AH A HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT CAN'T EVEN SAMEFAG RIGHT

DUDTCHUDE YOURE A FUCKING FAILURE

I WOULD TELL YOU TO KYS BUT YOU MIGHT TAKE IT LITERALLY
>>
>>2364486
who said anything dutchdude and samefagging?
whatever shill i'll be your huckleberry
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.