[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm glad I jumped on board, thanks for the advice Anons!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: bombcoin.png (434KB, 634x380px) Image search: [Google]
bombcoin.png
434KB, 634x380px
>>
have those 4 shitty "whales" finally decided to pump this shit and eat past the 4 sat wall?
>>
>>2363552
it looks like it...it's getting close to 3sat now
>>
Down with the walls!!
>>
look at that buy order jesus
>>
please take me to the moon
>>
File: IMG_3767.jpg (104KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3767.jpg
104KB, 800x598px
I got on at 1, see you boys at 10 sat
>>
>>2363526
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPTTnW10C8
>>
>>2363768
Fucking kek
>>
ye
>>
Everyone is well aware that this is a discord shill and that one of your guys even fucked up the name of the coin.
>>
>>2363954
So, get the fuck in, walls are thin, will jump to 10 sat when 4 sat wall is broken
>>
t. Discord shill
>>
>>2363954
I can care less where it comes from if it makes me $$$
>>
>>2364110
Just be aware that whatever goal price they say (like in >>2363999) is going to be higher than their actual dump price.
>>
>>2364263
of course I know that.
>>
dumping now.
sell sell sell
rip Pajeets
>>
>>2364263
I caught wind of where they're at and peaked inside, it's actually a fairly large group involved with over 50 people. It looked like they were trying to P&D at 100SAT. I'll bail before then and take my money and run
>>
I'm in! Let's push this thing up
>>
Is this still the scam Discord? Or the people who got scammed?
>>
>>2364462
Is there a discord???
>>
>>2364559
look above, I caught wind from a MAJOR whale involved. sounds like they're in it for quite some time.
>>
>>2364580
Well then this has to be a sure thing right??? If there are whales invovled
Never caught a pump before kek
>>
>>2364580
There was a Discord who got ppl into buying a prepumped 2sat shitcoin (BOMB)
Actually the sticky said something like "only stay if you like taking advantage of other ppl through pumps" so quiet the ironie
>>
>>2363526
Discord shill or not I got in at 1 and 2 sat. Thanks again biz. When's the whale making this fly?
>>
>>2364307
your loss...it's holding steady right now, that means the next jump is coming soon
>>
>>2364462
those people already sold and left, it got attention to the coin which is good
>>
usually this goes in 2 or 3 cycles. this was the first. gets people in the game. and gets stuck at 2-3. then these people start shilling sooner or later. gets it up to 8-9. from there it has the chance to be rdd and go to 100 with enough shilling.
>>
>>2364664
It looks like they're slowly moving it, too quick looks bad
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.