[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of consolidating my coins to buy and hold XRP, XEM,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: xrp.png (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
xrp.png
34KB, 300x300px
Thinking of consolidating my coins to buy and hold XRP, XEM, and maybe GNT. Thoughts? Want to do a long hold so I dont have to worry every second of the day.
>>
Whatever you do, do not buy xrp, its a heavy heeeavy bag
>>
Fellow long hold XRP planbro reporting in. I buy every time it's under 10k. I don't buy in for any more. It's been working out so far.
>>
>>2363163
why is the XRP logo a fidget spinner?
>>
>>2363192
Fidget spinner is actually promoting XRP subconsciously
>>
I'd recommend sia too
>>
File: 1494907807203.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494907807203.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>2363192
Because
>>
Bump because that is exactly my plan and the coins I chose. Tired of holding low amounts of LTC and XMR, I need to get cheaper stuff that would earn me more. Are they good picks? Holding for at least a year.
>>
>>2363226
wait for this to play out before selling your ltc
<<<<
>>
>>2363181
Bullshit it went up like 100x.

If you bought at the top like a fucking retard you deserve this.

XRP is the most likely to pump now and an excellent buy OP.

Just don't be an idiot who buys at the very peak.
>>
>>2363240
Thanks for the tip anon. Buying long term LTC was easily my worst decision in crypto. That shit would never even get me an x10, not in a million years.
>>
No comments on the GNT?
>>
>>2363365
It could be a very solid choice. I got out because I grew impatient on the brass delays. I did miss out on some $$ though. It still really hinges on whether or not there's a need for it. It seems like a cool idea but I don't actually know anyone who works in a field that could give me an idea on whether they would use it or not.
>>
>>2363365
I hold some GNT bought at 19k right now. To me it's the one that should be held the longest. XRP's ceiling is limited and XEM might make big gains but a lot more volatile than GNT. GNT promises solid gains over time.
>>
>>2363365
>>2363163
its what i hold too, next to eth and btc
>>
GNT seems like a really solid project for holding. Not sure on Ripple but XEM is OK too imo.
>>
>>2363241
Everything fucking soared in the past month. There almost a 100 billion XRP and the devs hold more than 60B of it. One of the devs split with 20 Billion and plans to sell it over the course of the next year.

XRP is a VEEERY long hold and it will top out at around 80 Cents or maybe a dollar within the next few years. If XRP were to suddenly soar to 10 dollars it would make Ripple the most valuable company on the fucking planet.

I have 3k XRP I got for around 25 bucks years ago and I know it will never be worth more than a 3 grand.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.