[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/. I've earned so much money from tips here (I&

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: justcopy.png (328KB, 670x312px) Image search: [Google]
justcopy.png
328KB, 670x312px
Hey /biz/. I've earned so much money from tips here (I'm up 10 BTC from nothing since april!) that I wanted to give a little back. I want to share my favourite ways of making money in this cryptobubble for those that don't got much experience and are just starting out.

I found that the best way of earning BTC is actually not to try to make your own judgments about good investments (based on your limited knowledge.) Rather it seems a lot more profitable to simply follow the calls of experienced and profitable traders or subscribing to bot services. They gain from their followers buying into they've bought, making the price go up.

With time, you will naturally start to know good trading opportunities and make your own calls but, here is what I recommend until then:
1. Follow some successful crypto traders on Twitter. Buy on their signals and figure out your profit target. Just click around until you get to the users that have a good follower base and are also sharing their entries and some speculations.

3. Sign up for a social trading platform, like 1broker (pastebin.com/HH3RrYhr), where you can automatically copy a lot of successful traders. You can see their profit/loss on each trade and often they provide some sort of analysis and arguments for their trades in a comment section. It's best to configure it so that you are copying several traders with lower amounts of BTC each time to spread risk.

2. Subscribe to a bot service, like altcoinbot (pastebin.com/HH3RrYhr). There are more bots out there but I've found this one to be especially good for value. It costs 0.05 for a month but if you follow it's signals you will earn that back and more in no time.
>>
Fuck off you fucking faggot with your shitty masked ref-links, this is not leak-forums and no one here trusts anyone else with their money.
>>
File: IMG_0914.jpg (43KB, 351x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0914.jpg
43KB, 351x483px
>>2360172
i actually consider subscribing to the bot. Is it really worth it?
>>
>>2360241

Good luck feeding the whales like most of /biz/ then.
>>
>>2360540

I sometimes miss some of the buy signals, which is the only downside for me - if you are asleep or whatever.

I had been looking at bots like that for a long time when I finally decided to do it and it really paid off. I think I got that original 0.05 in around 3 or 4 days time. One tip is though to always set your sell price a little lower than the bot so your sell definitely goes through.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.