[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dumping your DGB at a loss so whales can scoop up more profits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>dumping your DGB at a loss so whales can scoop up more profits and you're left holding the bags

>not realizing that this one day dip is free money when it completely recovers in 2 days and moons again in a month

You're way more likely to lose money spastically watching the charts and trying to follow the market. just believe in the tech, hodl, and check again in a month. The entire market will be back up again, no need to lose money in the short term by selling.
>>
>>2358762
Nah OP you're retarded, sometimes its just easier to dump and move the btc into something that will actually make you more money in the time that it'll take for your bags to recover.
This is one of those situations
>>
OP is one of the few among the ranks of the legendary PoSW bagholders
>>
>>2358762
It's true but I see too many people trying to catch a rocket to the moon over night. I hodl this for another 6 months if it doesn't grow I am out. DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE FFS! I will admit I thought about selling PLENTY of times but in the long run I FEEL it will be a great investment. Diversify your portfolios people don't go all in!
>>
>>2358861
>>2358815

t. "I bought the high and sold the dip and you should too"

Hold you stupid motherfuckers or put in more now and enjoy the bounce
>>
It's too close to 1650 sat. If it goes lower than that it will likely crash.
>>
>>2359150
>he's upset that we won't hold this coin he's emotionally invested himself in
It's time for you to give up. Seriously. Before suicide starts looking good, stop rolling your emotions into your investments. In DGB of all things.
>>
>>2359187

It's 1850 you dumbass it was lower than this yesterday. Stop trying to convince people to dump so you can get in cheaper
>>
>>2359150
Have held since 300 actually, this weekend is the peak of digibyte publicity for a long time. Don't you remember from a month ago people talking about this shit and the stupid minecraft server being released tomorrow. Sure digibyte will go up long term but so will everything else much much faster. This weekend was the height of dgb explosive growth it'll take time to settle and readjust now and i expect we will see a ripple like situation in the coming weeks. Prove me wrong, I love the tech and the meme's but if you want to make money get out of dgb right now.
>>
>>2359199

How on gods green earth did you get "emotional investment" out of that?

>we won't hold his coin
It's your loss, not mine
>>
>>2359221
>Sure digibyte will go up long term but so will everything else much much faster. This weekend was the height of dgb explosive growth it'll take time to settle and readjust now and i expect we will see a ripple like situation in the coming weeks. Prove me wrong

I've got time.
>>
>>2359221
This is the truth. I sold 75% of my position at 2100
>>
>>2358815

This.

I sold all my dgb. Put it into Mooncoin (yes, fucking Mooncoin) and doubled my money when DGB in comparison would have only given me 10%.
>>
>>2359293

>Im only happy if I double my money every time
>buy my shitcoin

/biz/ has gotten out of hand.
>>
>>2359394

If you're not buying Mooncoin at 10sat or lower, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>Bought 500k DGB at 100 sats
>Sold 250k at 1000sats
>Pretty much just free money at this point whether I sell at 200 sats or 20k sats.
>Ride or Die with DGB now.
>>
>>2359494

Moon is a shit coin, get lost!

Do you rather be an ass than rich?

Choose!!

I rather be rich, bough a shit load of DGB!! :)

Do the same when you wish to be rich.

To the F moon!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.