[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the real difference between scammy pajeet coins on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1300813484001.png (324KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
1300813484001.png
324KB, 393x395px
What's the real difference between scammy pajeet coins on YoBit and seemingly reputable giants like DGB?

Both are pumps & dumps, just on different levels
>>
HOW IS DGB A PnD? A PRIVATE MINECRAFT SERVER IS AMAZING TECH REEEEEEEEEH
>>
It's just different levels of risk. Everyone knows with yoshit coins are a ponzi but it can be worth it.

I blame trumpcoin for them being here desu. Thats when many pajeets learned about biz.
>>
>>2357432
IDK how dgb is p&d considering the market cap
Not shilling dgb I just don't get it, do people think there are billionaires looking to buy shitcoins on biz? Now with a coin like Ruby I can see the room to grow that you'd want for a pump or even a long term, but where do people think Digibyte is going to be in the next year? It's clearly not the next BTC eth or strat at this point ?
>>
>>2357703
It's all based on long held opinions before the price shot up. Just like many hate XRP.
>>
>>2357716
So do people think xrp and Digi are going to grow or did they not think that far ahead?
>>
>>2357726
I'm not sure. They're probably thinking that wasn't supposed to happen because DGB is a shitcoin pnd and XRP is not a crypto
>>
>>2357766
DGB is a shitcoin

It's going to get dumped
dumbass bagholders are trying to cope
>>
>>2357716
For fuck sakes this board is stupid. Any coin that hasn't had natural market growth without a strong market influencing platform is bound to be pumped and dumped. Compare that to a coin like VTC. Difficult to mine, and the market doesn't have a ton available. DGB on the other hand uses SHA, which everyone has a fucking ASIC for, allowing mass production over time, and the market was flooded with cheap coins. Tons of DGB is out there. XRP obviously has a massive supply of coins, so the accumulation was possible for a while too. Then with all that and the recent bump of bitcoin, we see a perfect storm taking advantage, shills and pumpers trying to call attention to these coins and drive the price up so they can safely sell their massive quantities and make major bank. This is simple stuff. You're dealing with unregulated markets with a seemingly endless number of coins with different platforms that have different methods of operation. If you cant think for yourself, you're going to be burned badly. Again.. Compare the last few months of price activity on many different coins, then look at coins like VTC.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.