[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weak hands >sell DGB >whales accumulate Citi was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1494394622977.jpg (14KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1494394622977.jpg
14KB, 275x275px
>weak hands
>sell DGB
>whales accumulate

Citi was a let down... but do you really think that was all DGB had going for it? It's literally a better version of LTC which is a better version of BTC for transactions. It is an actual CURRENCY unlike retarded niche shitcoins like SIA and GNT.

DGB will be a top 5 coin in a few months, and then all you weak handed fags will be looking for bridges to jump off of. You fail to understand that DGB has a following because of it's design, not because of hype. You don't get to a 500M market cap on hype or pumping and dumping.

>muh minecraft

Of course you had people shilling DGB who had no idea what they were talking about. It happens with every coin. But you should look at how DGB is discussed on boards other than Biz... It has HUGE potential and is on the cusp of realizing it. Selling because of the citi news is hilariously stupid.

Look at the incoming buys... It's literally just retarded weak faggots selling and whales and smart investors sucking up everything they can. DGB all the way, cap this faggots.

>mfw weak handed faggots kill themselves in 2 months when DGB hits 50 cents.
>>
File: 1497004932484-biz.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1497004932484-biz.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>
>>2356780
Read
>>>2356675

The event isn't fucking OVER.
>>
File: 1496954205151.jpg (8KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1496954205151.jpg
8KB, 219x187px
b-b-but i made a big profit on dgb already, and i want to shove it into ETH for safe keeping

i want more eth, but i also want 50 cent dgb

WHAT TO DO
>>
I'll just buy it again at the dip

keep holding my bags tho :^)
>>
>>2356788
No, the whole thing isn't over but Digibyte's section is and while blockchain companies have been winning first place in the previous sections, DGB couldn't even handle a third place win in their own. It's literally biased towards them and they didn't win.
>>
File: damage6.jpg (25KB, 470x276px) Image search: [Google]
damage6.jpg
25KB, 470x276px
>>
File: feel fuy eyes closed.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel fuy eyes closed.gif
8KB, 645x773px
Think I'm done listening to /biz/'s advice. I could have had a 30% return on investment over the course of one day, but didn't sell because

>THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
>GAURANTEED SPIKE TO $.25!
>DON'T BE A WEAK HANDS!

If my hands were weak I would have made a few hundred dollars off of one sale of one coin I only held for a day.
>>
>>2356842
honestly, never listen to /biz/

Maybe use it to find new coins and do your own research/trades. DGB was nice for anyone who got it in the beginning. Now it's just going to be shills trying to dump their bags.
>>
>>2356842
DGB is a long term coin. I know that holding long term is a difficult concept for a retarded neet who thinks making a couple hundred off investments is a lot like you to understand, but please try to do your DD before investing.
>>
>>2356842
>selling

anon, i dont know how to say this...
>>
File: disasterbuchanan.gif (131KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
disasterbuchanan.gif
131KB, 600x430px
>>
>>2356791
I sold enough dgb to return my investment with some profit, which i put in Eth. If my remaining dgb sink i dont care, if they moon then good for me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.