[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both of these seem to be the most shilled coins on /biz/ atm.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ark-normal.png (28KB, 578x250px) Image search: [Google]
ark-normal.png
28KB, 578x250px
Both of these seem to be the most shilled coins on /biz/ atm.

Which one has more potential and is better for lth (long term hold)?
>>
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD IF YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK
>>
DGB costs less, you might aswell get in now before we win citibank

Ark is good too but I'm a digiboi at heart
>>
Ark hasn't even mooned yet.
New coin with huge plans in the future. The next 2 years will be a steady rise.
>>
Look at the pathetic minecraft server that dgb shills are so proud of and that is the answerp
>>
One's a meme and one has potential. Up to you to do the research as to which is which
>>
>>2356148
>shilled
>good

your money will just fuel the trading bots - don't waste them on any of these
>>
ECC
>>
>>2356148
I got money on both
>>
>>2356200
This
>>
>tfw on ARK for 3 days now
>all this time hovering around 1$

What is this shit
>>
>>2356148
NONE.
Rn : Aragon, SiaCoin, TokenCard and Iconomi
>>
>>2357386
Whales/bots want to keep accumulating, so they're keeping the price low. Each day we go, the rocket just adds more fuel
>>
PascalCoin is about to moon
>>
>>2357386
join the /biz/ delegate and make more coins while we wait for the moon

ARK, ICN are good coins imho
>>
>>2356148
Both
>>
They both are god tier. only time will tell whos best.

My bets on ARK
>>
I have invested half of my portfio into both and am heavy in the green with Ark and am part of the biz delegation to soon earn more. Dgb is a good lth too but its going to be volatile for the next couple days with rumors and panic sells. Unironically and memes asidex dgb has good potential for the long term and if you pay attention, it has dipped and mooned many times with whales trying to accumulate. If you bought into the dank maymays on how you were gonna get rich off of either you are an idiot. Just hodl and see what happens in a week. Its a volatile growth market in a bull run, its going to be okay.
>>
Who here /patrician-coins/?

>FCT
>WAVES
>BNT
>LYKKE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.