[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop creating begging threads, stop replying with your address

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1496922117305.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1496922117305.gif
2MB, 187x155px
Stop creating begging threads, stop replying with your address and begging in threads.

Stop ruining this board you retardo fucktards, the normie influx doesn't fucking matter, you don't matter, stop asking for coins.

We all started with our own money, why should you get our money to start yourself?

FUCK OFF.
>>
>>2356073
THEY ARE UNDERAGE AND/OR PAJEETS.
>>
>>2356077
They need to fucking leave/bashed until they leave.
>>
>>2356095
ESPECIALLY THE FUCKS WHO USE CUTE GRILS TO TRY AND LURE WEAK MOTHERFUCKERS IN
>>
If anybody ONCE give me JUST 0.005 BTC i swear i never post my btc wallet here again. NEVER. Just once, little donation, i'll return it after 1 month. It's simple help which you could do, why nobody cares? If you want end this beggarings threads just help and i stop reply to this shit. It's little simple step but it could make more then u think.
>>
should be bans for this, same with scamcoin threads... a new thread for one coin every 5 minutes is starting to get out of hand
>>
File: 1495766395675.jpg (233KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495766395675.jpg
233KB, 1280x1280px
>>2356121
FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT FUCK. WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS
>>
>>2356121
Fuck off and die
>>
>>2356133
BLINCHIKI? SIBIRIAN BLINS ARE GREAT ALWAYS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJR-SYbyHKs
>>
>>2356152
You actually live in first world country and think you OBVIOUSLY deserve it and this money. But, why do you think it true? You only reason why you think like this - you born in your country and nothing else. It's not your own attainment. You could be born in small china throp and have nothing and you future would be dim and always lost. Where difference between people who born in rich country where they could have anything and people who born in deep deep world hole, for whom 100$ it's theirs MONTH maximum? Sorry for language, i'm not trying to make money here through beggaring, just looking for answer on this simple but sometimes highly philosophical question. And can't find answers on it yet.
>>
>>2356216
OH BOO FUCKING HOO. THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR GET OVER IT
>>
File: DukeNukem.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DukeNukem.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>2356216
motherfucker I started with $50 and I have a few grands now, don't lecture me about my money

fuck off & die
>>
>>2356216
Get fucked you turbo faggot, I live in the shithole called Brazil and started this shit with almost nothing, never once I begged for coins because that's what people with no self respect do. You have to EARN your shit, not ask for them.

It also shits the entire board and lowers quality of discussion, which is already at the bottom of the barrel due to the massive influx of newfags and shills that's having now.
>>
should biz have flags?
>>
>>2356320
I don't see in what way flags would help anything, in fact it would only help derail discussions and encourage shitpost, like it does on /pol/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.