[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here that daily trades in shitcoin that makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: yobit.png (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yobit.png
18KB, 300x300px
Is there anyone here that daily trades in shitcoin that makes money?

I feel like it's a total scam and the only success stories that are believable on here are buy a legit coin and hold.
>>
i doubled my money on KIDS

you can make money on yobit you just have to know exactly what you are dealing with. you are dealing with shitcoins with 0 actual value and your goal is get suckers to buy into the coin after you

even if they buy in at 2 sats, and you bought in at one, youve doubled your money.
>>
>>2354230
im tempted to make a yobit account after watching at least 10 pure trash grade a shitcoins go up %1000 after i first could have bought in.

im starting to think you could just throw in .1 btc to every pnd coin /biz/ shills and youd make good gains. fucking bitbean and mooncoin have both quadrupled faster than shhit like golem
>>
>>2354320
this.
4x return on the KIDS P&D.
>>
I've always assumed daytrading will get raped by fees.
>>
>>2354402
That's my thought too. I guess you'd just have to factor that in with each trade, though. So if they're taking 0.2% as a fee you just have to make sure your gains are 0.2% higher.
I guess it would be easy with low sat coins, not hard to tell if you're making money even when they take 0.2% off the top.
>>
>>2354402
>>2354475
No, you buy 1 sat PnDs and sell at 2-3 sats.

100%+ gainz
>>
>>2354320
>>2355316
reee stop giving away viable strats
>>
File: 1491512070647.png (4KB, 269x218px) Image search: [Google]
1491512070647.png
4KB, 269x218px
>>2354402
I don't do it, but theoretically, at least on Bittrex, you just have to beat roughly double what the current commission is, since you have to sell out at the end. So take this coin for instance, if your coin raises ~40 sats you should make back at least the money you spent putting the trades on the market. The rest is yours.
>>
>>2354230
>Is there anyone here that daily trades in shitcoin that makes money?

Yobit is a russian slot machine, nothing more, nothing less.

I managed to be profitable with spare change (like 5€) on 1337 and KIDS pnd - action, but dont be fooled - this is dangerous as hell to do, as you risk beeing stuck with a low volume shitcoin which you cannot even liquidate anymore if you sell it for half the price. Even more so on yobit, where the volumes are shitty.

Beeing consistent on poloniex and bittrex is way less risky than trying your luck on yobit.
Stay away from it.
>>
>>2354402

Just do the math.

Lets take bittrex as an example:
Buy in at 100
Fee is 0.2, you are left with 99.8
Sell it for 101
Fee is 0.202

You paid 0.402 in fees.
101 - 100 - 0.202 = 0.798 = 0.798% in profit

Thats what makes daytrading in cryptos effective even at low volumes. And you can learn without paying hundreds in fees alone.

Still dangerous and be prepared to lose most of your initial investment before making it back tough.
Daytrading is not easy and requires a lot of discipline.
>>
>>2354230
i doubled my $ yesterday on yobit w/ LDOGE.
>>
>>2355560
but u wont be able to cash out from yobit so u made nothing dumbass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.