[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these cancerous digibyte fucks will never stop and never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: snapshot20090807222921.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20090807222921.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>these cancerous digibyte fucks will never stop and never go away
And it's only going to get worse after tomorrow.
This has been some of the most invasive, cancerous, immature bullshit I've ever seen on a board the past few weeks.
>>
>>2353427
You're just jealous since your waifu a shit
>>
All the moon, ark, kids, and other shitcoins don't bother you.

>the real money maker dgb is what bothers you.

Baka.
>>
ばかたねが。
>>
File: 1496913921439.jpg (30KB, 361x413px) Image search: [Google]
1496913921439.jpg
30KB, 361x413px
I will never stop laughing at this
>>
>>2353427
At least digibros have a feeling of camaraderie in this shitboard
>>
Piss off Myriadfag
>>
DGB is bothering you and not the nonstop yobit pnd threads shilled by discord groups?
You sure are a weird one.
>>
File: 1384483936987.jpg (111KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1384483936987.jpg
111KB, 460x464px
>>2353427
Way better than you discord kids fooling newfags into bankruptcy.

Hang yourself.
>>
>>2353438
I'm not jealous of shit bitch I'm annoyed as fuck by this nonsense.

>>2353445
They aren't anywhere near as pervasive, or stupid. That's what gets me the most to be honest, just the fucking stupidity. Can you believe that out of all of them barely any has actually done research on the coin. No one can even figure out when there will be awards announced. Everything is right there and so simple but you have idiots that don't even know when the presentation is.
It's just annoying because with the exception of a very small few the vast majority of their base acts like a screaming flailing retard. Just watching them act up is like watching braincells die.

At least the KIDSfags don't spam the board to death and actually know it's just some random shit on yoshit to pump and dump.
>>
Even their fucking vocabularies are limited, the only things they can say is MOON $1 HODL NOCOINER FUD $5 GAYMEN WHALES
Oh and all the FUCKING BEGGARS.

And the crazy thing? It's like this EVERYWHERE I thought it was just a sude effect of having 80% of the board from /pol/ and /b/ bit every sure your go to it's all the same brand of complete unintelligence.
>>
>>2353578
>At least the KIDSfags don't spam the board to death

How delusional.
>>
>>2353427
Go back to /cm/ faggot.
>>
>>2353743
I don't get it. Haruhi is a girl.
>>
>>2353649

People getting early and suddenly thinking their geniuses.

Listen DGB shills we actually do research out of 4chan so you don't have to spam this overhyped coin every hour.

>unoffical minecraft server
>when xyz adopts
>citibank 26th place

Just stop. Find fresh and interesting shit.
>>
>>2353427
It's called a filter. Use it
>>
>>2353817
Help me fampai. I can't figure out how to filter 34 character words.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.