[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has /biz/ went to shit in literally 2 weeks? When ETH was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1476314183558.jpg (31KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476314183558.jpg
31KB, 480x336px
How has /biz/ went to shit in literally 2 weeks? When ETH was climbing there were plenty of legit people and arguments on here. Now it is just garbage shills trying to pump useless shitcoins. Even BitBean meme fags shill less. Where has everyone gone to? Don't leave me in this hell hole alone.
>>
File: beans.png (73KB, 484x333px) Image search: [Google]
beans.png
73KB, 484x333px
>BitBean
>meme fags

nobeaners are going to mass-suicide when we enter orbit
>>
>>2353074
They're in the generals for the good coins and the semifrequent discussions on tax evasion and such. I have been enjoying building a future with my arkbros's voting pool, perhaps you should pursue a community devoted to a coin you like for the truly long term.
>>
We realized it's just easier to get in with the shills and make 5x gains in a day on Yoshit than fight them and hope for a 5% increase in Eth.
>>
>>2353098
It's dropping very rapidly now.
>>
>>2353074

This. Lurked since January, didn't post shit, all I did was read and research.

It seems like a different board now desu, maybe because all the bagholders cashed out and jumped ship and that's why we have fucking normies flood our board every goddamn day asking the same question three times.
>>
I don't get it?

Free 2-3x gainz every fucking day. At least once.

You'd be a fool not to throw some money on the shit.
>>
File: CoolKid.gif (991KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CoolKid.gif
991KB, 320x240px
Literally, all we need to save /biz/ is a ban on starting a thread on any coin which is exclusively available on Yobit (because they're all scams and P&Ds) and general threads for popular coins like DGB and BitBean. Only one thread per coin should be allowed at any given time.
>>
>>2353647
This
>>
>>2353647
seriously, just have rolling stickies for the major + trendy coins and call it a day, mods.
>>
>>2353647
Oh, also I forgot to add that we need a ban on LARPing and begging. Anyone who makes a makes a generous whale LARP thread gets a three-month ban. Anyone who replies with an address gets a one week ban.
>>
>>2353744
>trying to ban me because my blockfolio makes you feel poor
Newcoin cope.
>>
>>2353647
This and autoban anyone that begs for coins.
>>
>>2353647
That's stupid and unfair to just ban coins based on your shitty biased criteria that you can't expect to be checked anyway.
All mods have to do is cut down on the threads, delete most. Does there need to be another DGB thread every 5 mins? No. Axe most, especially if they don't give information. It's easy to tell who is trying to discuss and who is just producing canned shill lines.

Ban anyone that begs, this shit is so out of hand now.
>>
>>2353744
Instant permaban on anything related to fucking bit bean. And we need flags.
>>
>>2353830
Banning Yobit exclusives is 100% fair since all of them are dead coins and scams.
>>
>>2353886

Will probably never happen but I agree with this and everyone else. Begging bans and shitcoin bans.
>>
>>2353647
Again, why do you hate money. PnDs are easy fucking money, just get out at 2-3 sat
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.