[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to make this thread to complain how /biz/ is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 714.jpg (176KB, 1126x1091px) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
176KB, 1126x1091px
I just wanted to make this thread to complain how /biz/ is literally never right about anything and you should never listen to anything anyone says here because we're all a bunch of 16-25 year olds with very little life experience who love telling other people what to do, despite ourselves not having a fucking clue.
>>
>>2352794
B2 just went from 1 sat to 3 sat in a couple of hours, we can make a lot of stuff happen as long as we believe and go through with it together
>>
Nocoiner coping thread? Nocoiner coping thread.
>>
>>2352794
Ok then who is right? Where can we go to get good advice on crypto? And don't tell me "just do your own research lol."
>>
>>2352830
>where can we go to learn the future?

twittermongs are pretty good
>>
>>2352819

It's more that you're coming here on the stupid side of what's become a very profitable short-term process of pumping and dumping on newcomers who've started because of the spike in BTC and ETH.

Learn from the experience of being the idiot and actually try to learn something worth contributing on the board and it'll raise the standard.

You can only have so many people pissing in the pool before nobody wants to stay anymore - start studying and working out how to turn a profit.

Put out a good tip and your address and hopefully we can get a virtuous cycle going of people actually researching and making money off of helping instead of screwing each other.
>>
File: 1a2.jpg (8KB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
1a2.jpg
8KB, 200x212px
>>
>>2352794
>16-25 year olds
I'm an elder.
>>
I bought ETH at $7 thanks to bizz kys
>>
Doesn't matter how old you are, a quality thread is a quality thread. There just happens to be shit threads about crypto made here quite frequently, not always the case though.
>>
>>2352871
yea but isn't pumping and dumping illegal?
>>
>>2352871
This - past 3 months it was noticeable
>>
Made over 120k trusting biz's shitcoins.
>>
File: 1450981868942.png (93KB, 216x249px) Image search: [Google]
1450981868942.png
93KB, 216x249px
>>2352794
just because you show up late to the moon missions and get ejected back to the earth's crust at terminal velocity doesn't mean everyone is losing their money retard, I would wager that over half of /biz/ is intelligent enough to show up on time and reserve their seat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.