[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you fell for voxels >you fell for moon coin >you fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>you fell for voxels
>you fell for moon coin
>you fell for kids
>you fell for lomo coin
>you fell for ruby coin
>>
File: tiresome.png (114KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.png
114KB, 500x478px
>>2349562
>you fell for ZEN
>>
>>2349562
>you double crossed the ruby coin
>>
File: 1491508446142.jpg (18KB, 475x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491508446142.jpg
18KB, 475x350px
>>2349562
>>
>>2349562
Well, I pity fools who believed in false hopes.

However, there's nothing wrong about making money with all those shitcoins while shit's hot.
>>
Lost A LOT of money to that ruby shit, fucking FUCK
>>
>fell for VOX
>fell for ZEN

>on the DGB rocket with 10x the investment
>>
>>2349562
But how? It takes literally 5 minutes of research to fond out how legitamite the coins are
>>
Actually looking at the Chinese markets Lomo is catching up...

https://www.yuanbao.com/coins
>>
File: dood.jpg (245KB, 677x658px) Image search: [Google]
dood.jpg
245KB, 677x658px
>>2349562
OK OP and other newbies who are still in the phase of chasing pumps. Let me give you the quick rundown.

I started buying crypto in March and trading in April. I could make and lose .5 BTC in a morning. I spent nights on /biz/, traded a little at work and always looked at candlesticks, which I'm pretty good at reading. It was a ton of fun, but when ETH started really running I realized I would've done slightly better if I had just held my ETH.

Since then, I've researched other coins and invested based on my penchant for high risk/high reward gambles but also played it a little safer. SINCE DOING THIS a little over a month ago my portfolio has tripled.

Short term big gambles:
>.7ish in DGB
>.5 in XBY
These have already paid off but these strong hands keep holding.

Mid - long term diverse, steady gambles.
>GNT - .3 BTC
>ANT - .3 BTC
>REP - .3 BTC
>XRP - .3 BTC
>XEM - .3 BTC

My goal is to have these mid-long term ones pop off over the next 6 months to a year. They float up and down and they aren't my big runners yet.

What people need to understand when they go full tilt and start chasing pumps is that the people making big money are the ones that put a few eggs in that basket months or a year ago.

Find promising coins. I've found mine. Use these and ride to greatness with me or find your own. Doing research, filtering out the hype, and getting some diversified longer term holds will save you from the cycle of checking /biz/ threads, checking candlesticks, checking /biz/ threads, checking candlesticks, over and over and over. You can sleep easy and keep making money. And when your picks start rising, join the shitposting.

People who have tried to pump and dump DGB keep coming into DGB threads crying while we joke around and laugh. Don't be like them. Please, take this advice. Make some money.
>>
>>2349896
>XRP
>XEM

Why these? They have only been going down in value for a while now. At what point would you consider dumping these as lost causes?
>>
>kids
made a little bit of money but almost got scammed by that shit

>Ruby
Made a little money

>Lomo
CUT MY LIFE INTO PEICES
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.