[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they're too late to get a lambo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: russian poverty.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
russian poverty.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Anyone else feel like they're too late to get a lambo?

>Poor
>Only have $100 or less to spend
>All the good altcoins seem to have already taken off
>see everyone on here with $2000 - $1,000,000+ to spend and it makes me feel jealous

There really is no hope for a poor boy like me, is there?
I just hope when you guys all get your lambos and mansions you think about those less fortunate than you.
>>
>>2349407
my crypto is worth like 5k at the moment, don't have any memes/high risk shit so I don't think I'll ever get to lamboland desu.
>>
>>2349407
You could turn 100$ into thousands in a month or two with crypto man.
>>
>>2349437
less if youre smart or lucky
>>
>>2349407
Don't worry about man. If everything goes according to plan we'll have a meet up in Monaco in 2025. Bugattis for everyone
>>
>>2349437

How? I see a lot of shills on here talking about this and that altcoin mooning but it all seems like spam. How is one to know which ones will really take off and which ones won't?
>>
tfw you didnt buy eth at $8
>>
File: cruise3.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
cruise3.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>2349474
>tfw you didnt listen to Bitcoin shill threads on /b/ 5 years ago
>>
>>2349473
Are you retarded? If everyone knew this everyone would go into it. It's called gambling.
>>
I started with 100$ now i have close to 3k. Don't day trade. Investigate what is good. Find good price. Be patient. Good price is the key to everything.
>>
If you were able to make +5% a day you'd be a millionaire long before Christmas.
>>
Should I just invest my $100 in ETH or BTC or LTC? Which ones do you feel has the most future potential?
>>
>>2349473
I meant lucky more than smart haha, you can take an educated guess at what is about to be pumped and dumped by looking at order books and timelines.

double your money in a PND, sell, rinse, repeat

>>>2349537
this pretty much
>>
>>2349566
If you want to make it to Lamboland long term holds are off the table. You need to compound your gains.
>>
>>2349407
You maybe too late for a lambo but you can still make sweet gains. You could honestly still make a couple grand if you start putting in money NOW into anything that shows longterm growth. I would recommend XBY since it hasn't really taken off yet and has big risk high reward. Might as well throw a couple of hundred bucks at it.
>>
>>2349566
These are the current ways to Lamboland if you're coin-poor in 2017:

1. Get in on every PnD shitcoin and get lucky.

2. Get super lucky on an ICO. Or two.
>>
>>2349473
Educate yourself on how the tech works first most of the people on here are /pol/ and /b/ cross posting opportunists literally gambling. Don't just refer to /biz/ for crypto forum.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.