[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUBY COIN SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0020.jpg (34KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
34KB, 750x376px
Dont fall for the shill guys! The entire hype is based off of a couple reddit threads made by fake users. Half of the reddit users were made 7 days ago and all of them were made less than a month ago. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g2w00/rubycoin_potential/
>>
fuck im newfag and dont know what to do. is it scam? i just sold my verge.
>>
>>2346964
It's a pump and dump, if the organizers dump before you do your going to be stuck holding worthless bags.
>>
>>2346964
This is from a discord pump and dump group
They use countershills to lower the price before they make it moon
This guy is a countershill for them pretending it's a scam
They did it with egc yesterday and cpc before that
>>
>>2347016
i find it hard to believe that it would get google as partner. like wtf?
hmm.. idk
>>
>>2347032
alright that explains it then.
fuck.

thanks for telling.
>>
>>2347054

Are you THIS FUCKING STUPID that you buy something without even researching it? FUCK! I really hope you die in your sleep tonight
>>
The funny part about a pump and dump - is that the shills are the ones getting fucked over. The channel VIPs have been scooping up coins for the previous week - and then selling it to the idiots - telling them to target a high SAT and Hold for X hours.

people are desperate - don't give shills and pump and dump groups any of your btc.
>>
>>2347066
They didn't get google as a partner, that is literally a baseless claim, if your a newfag please consider doing you own research, good luck.
>>
Yeah, this is an obvious scam. Rip to anyone that actually fell for this shit.
>>
File: 1496526678355.jpg (134KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1496526678355.jpg
134KB, 1500x844px
>those grapes are sour!!! don't eat them!!
You can still buy if you want, we're nowhere near the end of the pump.
>inb4 all pumps need to happen in a minute
great pumps take hours, just buy and HODL then sell the bear trap
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.