[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the strategy in days like these? You distribute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496906820905.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496906820905.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
So what's the strategy in days like these? You distribute all your money in promising coins now that they are "on sale" and wait?
>>
>>2346136
For the last couple days it's been yobit coins, all shitcoins of course but you can make a tidy sum if you're smart. Get into the VTY dip and you can almost definitely make 1.5x or 2x gains in a couple hours
>>
Honestly it's stupid because I should have been in those shitcoins, but I have all my money in DGB right now basically for the past few days. Waste of time but the presentation is coming up so.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 306x306px
>>2346136
>go to 1broker.cc and register
>copy promising traders
>make 5 to 10% a day

just make sure to read their previous trades and how they deal with losses, like not letting them go too low. Next Month they will introduce cryptotrading.
>>
>>2346570
they work using Bitcoin, so you gain as though you were trading stocks/forex, but it pays out in Bitcoin.

So if you open a trade for USD/EUR but bitcoin increases again, you will not get less Bitcoin back.
>>
>>2346136
Buy at the lower dipping bullonger band
>>
>>2346570
Interesting concept. Do you have any recommendations for traders?
>>
>>2346136
I bought DGB because i'm not a fucking retard.
>>
File: my bois.jpg (26KB, 342x326px) Image search: [Google]
my bois.jpg
26KB, 342x326px
>>2346707
these are my guys currently. This is proxytrading basically, you invest in people who you evaluate as being someone to do sane trades.

I think it requires some intuition in psychology to study who will be consistently profiting. You should still keep an eye on their performance from time to time and, even better, chat with them by commenting on their trades. It helps to evaluate newer traders on the platform.

I recommend to not close copied positions yourself, you need to trust your traders, because they do this for years. Be prepared to take some losses, if you have faith in a trader long term.

1broker.cc might be something for people who keep losing trading on their own and have a talent for seeing something in people.
>>
>>2346136
You put it in shitcoins that will give you fast x4 gains

https://yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC#

A whale is going to buy up the paper thin walls and make it go back up to 8 sat, if you get in now and sell at 6 sat you can make mad profits.
>>
>>2346820
>>2346570
Also make sure to diversify and check how many trades someone does per day etc. You will assign copyvolume per trade and how many trades you copy from someone per day.

Sometimes traders tell you how many trades to expect, otherwise you need to study the statistics.
>>
>>2346570
5% a day is 54 000 000% in a year retard
>>
>>2347056
well, its not automatically compounding and not all my coins are used, due to the voatility of how many traders are made. If you put in a Bitcoin though and immediately set it up properly you can expect around 0.02 to 0.1 per day.

It may not sound much compared to shitcoin gambling, but once you have a certain amount in crypto or if you arent doing well with trading you will be looking for new ways to gain Bitcoin.

Now is the time to increase your Bitcoinholdings, because once they are 10k+ it will become harder. 1broker.cc combines years of stock/forex trading experience with Bitcoin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.