[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lost 5 % of my stash day trading >Make move to catch up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 713-2.jpg (18KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
713-2.jpg
18KB, 400x250px
>Lost 5 % of my stash day trading
>Make move to catch up. Lost 10 %
>Make more extreme move to catch up. Lost 20 %

All I need is a 2x and I could end up on top. Give me a 2x FAST. Like today. Do you know how soul crushing it is to lose that much especially when you didn't even do anything wrong?
>>
MOON
Buy the dip
>>
bump, interested too
>>
>haven't done anything wrong
>lost 20%

Lel you must be black
>>
>>2343879
DXC, YOBIT, bot spamming orders, last time this happened STAR went 2100% up
>>
>>2343879
I'll give you some advice that is 2x as good as the usual advice you get on here
>Don't chase upward momentum
>Buy things only when they are on sale
>If there are no good deals, don't buy
>Get in early with a small position
>Don't bet the farm - take lots of small positions, diversify across many assets
>stop trading so much; hold and be patient; the real gains come from patience and delayed gratification; you have the impulsivity of a gambler
>>
>>2343879
OP, if you want quick gains, keep an eye on YoBit shitcoins shilled here
>>
>>2343919
agreed - it really does work - got in on MOON at 2 sat and just sold for 8 sats. Made 0.5 BTC profit for doing absolutely nothing but waiting.
>>
>>2343916

Print this and keep it on your desk
>>
Buy RED
Sell GREEN

That's all ya gotta do niggnuggets
>>
Moon is low right now, it's been making me bank and at night it gets super aggressive
>>
>>2343879
Buy every PnD shitcoin shilled on /biz/ early on. Some will be bullshit. Most you will make money on. Get in and get out.

Yeah, it makes no sense, but it's true.
>>
File: 1427392008247.jpg (53KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1427392008247.jpg
53KB, 500x415px
>>2343916
>enter the market against the trend
Solid advice. This is Forex 101. It never backfires.
>>
>>2344026
Is this sarcasm?
I meant not to make the mistake re: FOMO and buy when the thing's gone up 100%
>>
How can you fucking lose?
Buy after when there has been a bullrun, wait for 50% retracement and buy. Then sell higher again.
We're ate the beginning of the biggest bullmarket in history and you can't make $$? Seriously, you want to stay trading or find something else? Damn man!
>>
>>2344055
I was just memeing. You're right about that. And in the short term you should be looking for dips, but trying to predict a reversal in long term trends is asking to hold bags for a long time or sell at a loss. That being said, you should keep an eye out and try to spot the reversal once it does happens and gtfo of there (ie don't daytrade SC).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.