[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so I notice here you believe your 'extensive' experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>so I notice here you believe your 'extensive' experience in... what is this, cryptocurrency? gives you an edge over the other candidates. can you explain further?
>>
>>2339475
You seem to have mistaken my private skyscraper for your workplace. Please exit the building.
>>
>>2339475

You have no idea who you're talking to, I have a MILLION mooncoins!
>>
>>2339475
>doesnt know when banks start adopting their own blockchain theyll need people with experience
>colleges havent even begun updating their buisness curriculum over this. it will be years after adoption.
>"i just gave them a handshake and showed them my trading portfolio and now they give me a quarter million to play with i keep 30%"
>"i get full service messages during lunch as a business expense. they say it helps stay focused"
>>
>>2339475
Try "Oh, you understand blockchain, smart contracts and dapps", here's $300k a year starting
>>
>>2339475
I am here for a part time job as daytrader at your corporation.
I have a degree in finance from one of the best universities in germany.
So if you need to ask me, why experience in daytrading highly volatile stuff and walking away with constant profit for months gives me an edge over the other candidates, you are either the retarded janitor or I accidentally applied for a position as a retarded janitor. In both cases I want to say that I want to take my application and try it with a competitor of yours, thank you.
>stand up
>turn around
>walk away
>>
>>2339475
Xaxaxa be swimming in mad crypto gains...

>Applies for wagecuck job.

Its like you don't even know what to do when your parking in you mansion is full of lambos...

Although i guess applying for a job and arriving with a lambo for the interview might be fun and after you are invited for the second one you arrive with a different lambo.

Bonus points if after first interview you go home by foot/private jet/driver and second interview you arrive with another lambo...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.