[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought AMD at 2.5 a share and tomorrow I'm selling. While

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 4206551-14863684471837628_origin.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4206551-14863684471837628_origin.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
I bought AMD at 2.5 a share and tomorrow I'm selling. While they may be on track to overtake intel with architecture, you miners are making it really easy for normies to buy nvidia cards and anything else. Which coin should I put my profits into, I'm done with long holds on wall street and watching bittrex, you guys are too ADHD to hodl.

I want something alt-coin that I can just buy and sit on for a few years. I've already got ETH, BTC, LTC, DOGE, ARK, sold some other meme coins. So which one is it?
>>
They're literally instantly selling every single mid-range they ship. How is that helping nvidia in any way? AMD is going to have a record breaking quarter.
>>
File: vt8NIp5.png (519KB, 765x519px) Image search: [Google]
vt8NIp5.png
519KB, 765x519px
>>2337630

In the long run?

>ETC
>WAVES
>STRAT
>FACTOM

If you have any extra BTC you want to throw my way :) 1PDtJf1ioBcngk2EJmyXEpmyQveyuRq6fq
>>
>>2337666

Because they won't manufacture more. Have you looked at their quarterly? They're only up the past few days again after dropping from the CPU news, because normies buying into crypto mining
>>
>>2337666
They're selling out to miners and normies look on ebay and see scalped prices of $500 for a $200 GPU and get turned off of AMD; when coins start adopting PoS en masse AMD is going to die because miners scared away all the people who would use the GPU's for their actual purpose.
>>
File: hold.jpg (46KB, 710x376px) Image search: [Google]
hold.jpg
46KB, 710x376px
>>2337700
Anon it's not all about gpu's and miners. The industry use for their new CPU's is insane. They will take a lot of market share from intel when AMD becomes the preffered server CPU, while remaining cheaper. For fucks sake, intel doesn't even sauter their CPU's anymore and they are trying to hide RFID tags in the new ones. It aint all about gamers and miner NEETs.
Pic related sample for dual socket epyc board
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.