[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking through the memecoin database >find a sweet arbitrage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496750439343.jpg (30KB, 361x413px)
1496750439343.jpg
30KB, 361x413px
>looking through the memecoin database
>find a sweet arbitrage opportunity
>go to deposit coins in wallet
>"Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

do exchanges do this automatically when the spread between value of a coin is huge?
>>
which coin?
>>
This is why you don't do arbitrage with shitcoins. The wallet may have actually been out of sync because of a crappy network. Remember that with arbitrage you're competing with bots. Usually if an opportunity is open long enough and it's a shitcoin, chances are it's because the network is simply not able to handle too many transactions. Don't fuck with manual arbitrage unless you've got the coin ready on the exchange.
>>
You're misplacing cause and effect, the reason that the good arbitrage opportunity is there in the first place is because its become difficult to get coins from one to the other quickly.
>>
>>2336338
>wallet is down for "maintenance"
hmmm
>>
>>2336338
>"Deposit for such currency is temporary off."
This is exactly why there is a big difference in price, dingus.
>>
I tried that in the morning too!

>>2336353
LDOGE, it was double the price on Yobit (14 sat) and 7-8 on Nova.
>>
>>2336659
>>2336713
yeah that makes sense, thanks guys

i was transferring from a low to high volume exchange (for that particular currency pair). ill just hodl for now since it doesnt look like it will lose value any time soon

>>2336757
there is no reason to be rude anon
>>
>>2336775
>there is no reason to be rude anon
>wheredoyouthinkwearerightnow.jpeg
>>
>>2336810
that might explain your reasoning but it doesnt excuse it
>>
File: 1496591919998.png (51KB, 484x292px) Image search: [Google]
1496591919998.png
51KB, 484x292px
>>2336862
Welcome to 4chan, faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.