[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, here's my situation guys: >American >Bought BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5ae9rhT.jpg (452KB, 661x800px) Image search: [Google]
5ae9rhT.jpg
452KB, 661x800px
Ok, here's my situation guys:

>American
>Bought BTC from Coinbase while living in the US, held it for over two years
>Traded it all for ETH while still living in the US and then held that for a year and a half

If I move to Denmark and then cash out there (to avoid paying taxes), will I be in the clear?
>>
Are you an American citizen? Then you have to pay US taxes wherever you are.
>>
>>2336284
you have to get rid of your US citizenship before cashing out
>>
>>2336306
>>2336310
How is that legal? My actions outside of the US are not supposed to be under the jurisdiction of US law.
>>
>>2336325
I think the U.S. is one of the only countries that does it, but its true. I had to report all my oversee money in a foreign bank to the U.S. because im a dual citizen.
>>
>>2336325
lol because the US is a huge plantation, you have no rights man.
>>
>>2336325
And don't even think about trying to avoid it, they will extradite you.
>>
>>2336325
I saw some guy living in Taiwan say he has to pay taxes on money he earns in Taiwan to Taiwan gov + US gov so he can retain his citizenship.
>>
>>2336310
What's the downside to doing this? Will the US government drag their feet for years or fuck me over in some way?
>>
>>2336325
it is, your freedom is a meme
>>
>>2336403
It just takes areally long time to become a citizen of any country. You usually have to spend a few years there and then pass a test.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.