[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ausfag here. Want to jump onto the cointrain today. Where do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

Ausfag here.
Want to jump onto the cointrain today.
Where do I begin? I need a wallet right? What does /biz/ recommend?
>>
>>2335475
Best wallet you can use is LurkMore.
>>
>>2335514
What I've been recommended so far are CoinBase, Coinjar or going personal.
>>
>>2335475
Two tips, choose one

Kill yourself

or

Lurk moar
>>
>>2335475
KIDCOIN

it will help aussie kids learn about crypto and it's dirty cheap. Only 5-6 sats
>>
>>2335728
Edit: KIDSCOIN
>>
File: l1420154.jpg (12KB, 218x221px) Image search: [Google]
l1420154.jpg
12KB, 218x221px
>>2335606
zozzle

@ OP
Electrum op
>>
>>2335542
>wallet
>coinbase,coinjar, *personal* (???)
lurkmore you dense cunt
>>
Last night everyone was super helpful, but this morning... not so much.

Just wanted some help in figuring out what wallet to go with.
>>
Buy xvg
>>
>>2335783
Literally kys this shit isn't for you go back to the donald
>>
>>2335848
Why are you and everyone else so mad?
>>
>>2335783
The market crashed inb4
>>
>>2335783
Don't listen to these fucks they're just salty at the dip
>>
>>2335868
Still, this is something I'm interested in. I just want to know where to start really.
For now the plan is to just buy ETH and btc for now
>>
Fellow ausfag here;
Buy from coinjar
setup accounts on
Poloniex
Bittrex
Bleutrade
and start buying alts!

Look at bitcointalk for announcements on coins you are interested in buying. Take a gamble on some of Biz' shilling, be careful though. MOON netted me 10x, so every once in a while these tards do pull something outta the hat.
>>
>>2335914
I can understand that.

>>2335943
Thanks for the solid advice anon.
>>
>>2335930
Wallet:
https://jaxx.io/
>>
>>2335943
New ausfag here. Me and a mate are keen on getting into this. Any more tips you can offer??
>>
>>2336211
> Never buy into a pump
> do your due diligence on coins Biz shills
> Hold ETH, BTC, XRP as 50% of your holdings
> Play around with the rest
> Emotions don't belong here. Crypto can see wild swings, so don't sell at a loss. If you didn't invest in a shit coin, it will come back up eventually.
>babypips dot com - go and learn basic trading here, it is for forex trading, but will give you the understandings of candles, charts, technical analysis
>lurkmore!
>>
>>2336257
Thanks a bunch anon.

What's a good amount to start with?
>>
>>2336257
do not hold xrp
>>
>>2335475
I use coinjar and poloniex, I know many Australian traders who use this combo.
>>
>>2336283
>>2335943
Will go along with this combo too. Going to see my mate later today and hopefully get him to jump into things with me too.
>>
>>2336278
as much as you are willing to lose.
>>
>>2335930
I feel bad. Dude, so many people come here asking the same shit wanting us to basically invest for them. Just take a day out and read every thread you can and all the information you can acquire about cryptos and trading.
After that you can come back with more specific questions and people will be much more obliged to answer.
>>
>>2335475
LURK MORE FAGGOT
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU POSTING
ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IS IN THE CATALOG
GTFO NEWFAG, YOU ARE NOT A NEWFRIEND.
>>
>>2335866
I dunno man. I asked a pretty basic question earlier and got a similar response.
Lurking more might be useful if these faggots said something other than DIP DIP DIP LOL THE MOON PUMP AND DUMP

Shit is infuriating. This board turned into completely useless garbage.
>>
>>2336257
>>2335943
>>2336283
Thanks a bunch guys.
>>
>>2335475
fuck off we're full
>>
>>2335475
Put it all on Litecoin
trust me, everyone shills for fake coins. Litecoin is the only versatile investment
>>
File: 1495534823944.jpg (47KB, 426x389px) Image search: [Google]
1495534823944.jpg
47KB, 426x389px
Ausfag here
The wallet i use most is Exodus and for memecoins i just use the default wallet like Digibyte Core.

Ive had trouble buying coins online from some australian sites like bit trade due to the long process of getting verified.

For my last few coin buys ive been using lamassu ATMs around melbourne, mostly the one in Kensington because i can just train it there. There is no waiting or verification but a 4-10% surcharge.

I use poloniex to trade and haven't cashed out at all yet but for that ill probably use bit trade because i don't know if coinbase will allow selling in aus. Coinjar looks promising.
>>
>>2337609
I think I'll try coin jar.

I'm sa so fining places to buy bitcoins is a little harder
>>
>>2335475
>>2337096
>>
what do u ausfags think of CoinSpot? its a new exchange with a good variety of altcoins on offer
>>
So I just opened a CoinJar wallet. Now currently figuring how much money I have that I can put into coins. At this stage I'm thinking maybe $1,000aud?
>>
I ended up going with coinbase but they have set me a $500aud weekly limit! how am I meant to buy anything with this limit cap. Can I buy somewhere else?
>>
>>2340295
you can get further verification on most sites
>>
>>2340295
Independent Reserve is great, get verified within a few hours, no limits and uses Poli payments for instant bank transfers. Don't know the prices on coinjar but prices for BTC and ETH on IR are quite inflated but worth it if you want to get in n o w
>>
>>2340295
btcmarkets, verification takes a few days
max per day is 2k
>>
I was one of Coinjar first customers. They treat me like a fucking king. Seriously they are fantastic
>>
>>2340386
I use btc markets and they verified me instantly
for some reason their bitcoin price is more than the actual value, not that it matters really
>>
>>2340426
I've also joined Coinjar but I'm waiting for verification to be processed.
>>
I use BTCmarkets
>>
>>2340527
>>2340463
btc markets says I need to verify with them but when I go to it says I have already done it but then I go back and it says I'm not verified.
This still is really doing my head in, I just wanted some damn bitcoins.
>>
>>2340426
>They treat me like a fucking king.
how so?

I'm trying t oconvert $6 worth of bitcoin to fiat, and it says that it would put me over my account limit. Fucking dumb
>>
>>2340581
Btc markets are pretty quick for verification if you're on the electoral role. took me 10 minutes to get verified. if you're not on the role, get on it m8. might be a bit quicker for you.

Also be careful if you're investing with a mate, make some solid ground rules and don't let money get in the way of your friendship. both of you guys should try going solo for a couple months and make some gains, have a goal amount to get up to and use the profits you made to invest with your friendo. Gluck
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
>>
>>2340861
I'm sure this is true, I do wonder what chance of progressing up from newfag to biztard is.

currently waiting for deposits to go through so I can start buying some more coin.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-200357.png (132KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-200357.png
132KB, 1080x1920px
OP here finally got some wallets and was able to purchase some coin.
>>
>>2340877
That pic is 100% troll and is not accurate.
>>
>>2335475
Cryptopia and then buy LITEDOGE
>>
>>2341541
The only thing that's inaccurate is that the founders obv. don't have 99.9% of coins. They have a lot tho.
>>
>>2340861
I started yesterday and I'm already up $100 :\
>>
>>2341676
pic for proof?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.