[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And the exact news that will drive this price higher you expect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: digibyte.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
And the exact news that will drive this price higher you expect to get in two days on June 9th is...?
>>
>>2333593
The hype for the event. It's gonna crash after the event because it's literally nothing to be hyped about. Sell before that
>>
>>2333593
OP is a fag.
*Mike drop
>>
>>2333624
Do you really think that it will rise tomorrow in anticipation of the event and that all the hype wasn't already factored in and that now we're already beginning to see the sell off? Please explain why not.
As for my reasoning why I think we might already be beginning the sell off, it has been being shilled EVERYWHERE for a long time, I believe that anyone that wanted to get into this coin has already done so, and I think more and more people have already begun to realize that there is nothing to be hyped about so they are selling before then in order to sell before the news, or rather lack of, comes. And because mostly everyone that wanted to buy in has bought in, there won't be enough buying pressure tomorrow to overpower the selling pressure and push the price higher.
>>
Citibank gives the nod
>>
>>2333760
I've seen enough of these countdown/hype things to know what happens. You don't have to trust me, that's just how I see it. Can't really explain it, just experience speaking
>>
>>2333770
But the awards wouldn't be announced then, they there's still like 30 more companies to present on the 12th and 13th. And then it might take a week or two before they announce results. They said the results will be announced in June.

I just want answers.
>>
>>2333760
I would buy DGB now if I could. But all my investments are tied in coins that are dipping right now, so I really don't want to free any of them at a loss
>>
>>2333826
Aw man really? I'm gonna have to hold for the rest of the month then. Damn it, I went all in
>>
ITS NOT ABOUT WINNING ANYTHING ITS ABOUT THE EXPOSURE IF IT WINS ANYTHING THATS JUST THE ICING ON THE CAKE
>>
>>2333826
>>2333867
nah looks like I'm wrong
>>
where's all the lambo, champagne popping DGB hype threads.

holy fuck i had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find you guys.

how's DGB doin? is it time to buy in for some sweet sweet moon action?
>>
>>2334872
It's not looking good man.

We need a fucking miracle here. Some big boys are cashing out.
>>
>>2333856
Dgb is dipping too. Honestly expect it to drop. Buy the rumor sell the news fucking faggot. The market takes money from people like you all the time.
>>
SOMEONE PUMP THIS SHIT
>>
>>2335227

Please Pump...
>>
>>2335281
D:
>>
>>2333624
>the event
Why is everyone so fucking vague when it comes to shit like this? Don't you want to shill your shitcoin?
>>
>>2335349
People don't want to actually do research on shit. But not only that, people also don't really care
>>
Are we shilling this fucking june 9th shit or what... im in position goys
>>
>>2335349
dgb guy will go on stage and announce the cure for cancer
>>
File: wtdmbt.jpg (38KB, 1155x207px) Image search: [Google]
wtdmbt.jpg
38KB, 1155x207px
what did they mean by this guys
>>
File: 3563456456.png (5KB, 166x214px) Image search: [Google]
3563456456.png
5KB, 166x214px
>>2333593
you guys. there will be a full moon on the 9th...
>>
Just remember: weak hands don't get fed oliver twist
>>
So, I really shouldn't be telling you guys this but this info is just too good to pass up. A little birdie told me that Tim Hutchinson is planning on orchestrating a dick slip during his presentation. There is going to be a lot of faggots from Citi there, so they are going to go crazy when they see his cock. There is a near certain chance that this will secure the partnership between Citi and DGB. Don't say I didn't warn you. See you fuckers on the moon in 48 hours.
>>
>>2335541
where's the /pol/acks? what does it meme?
>>
>>2336007
lol'd hard at the words "dick slip"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.