[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the new crypto investors, please keep these two valuable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1373231342487.jpg (96KB, 550x293px) Image search: [Google]
1373231342487.jpg
96KB, 550x293px
To all the new crypto investors, please keep these two valuable pieces of information in mind:

1 - HOLD and endure the storm. You've started investing at one of the worst times possible, but do not quit.
2 - DO NOT TRUST /biz/.

/biz/ used to be a gentlemen's board, where users shared intel and gave solid investment advice. If you were told to buy coin X, you would have a list of arguments and reasons to do so.

Those times are long gone. /biz/ is overrun with low effort trolls trying to jew you into buying their bags. What used to be an exclusive club of passionate entrepreneurs is now a pajeet fruit market, where the loudest wins.

No one in here cares about long-term results, it's all about NEETs trying to "daytrade" now. Pushing shitcoins into you and dropping their bags into your hands is the name of the game for /biz/ right now.

Again, do not trust /biz/. The quality of this board has plummeted, and so will your portfolio if you follow their advice.
>>
>>2332112
made over 20k with biz advice past few weeks, so fuck off
>>
>>2332112
a free (you) cause this is the first real advice i've seen.
>>
>>2332245
How can you be so sure you're not being manipulated by a bunch of leedgymemekids in a discord?
>>
>>2332112

This. /biz/ is full of people trying to take advantage of your FOMO.

For every coin that /biz/ has suggested and mooned, there are 30 that were just dump runs.

Do your own research, and never EVER buy ICO on Yobit.
>>
>>2332112
Hold what?? I just want more bitcoin and ETH and now 14 in meme coin ARK (or is it ATK, I forgot).

What makes you say it's a poor time to start investing? Seems still early in the long game, right?
>>
>>2332271
when buying shit on 1 sat you can be sure you are not buying anyones bags.

also so what when im buying whale dump as long as there is next guy to buy it from me.

end of the day i have made more with biz advise than i would have with just hodl
>>
>>2332112
>2 - DO NOT TRUST /biz/.

Filter out /biz/

I bought lepen at 10 sat, didn't sell in time...
I also bought XVG at 9...
>>
>>2332112
i was always planning on buying 10 different coins, 20-50k worth and sitting on cold drive for 10-20 years anyways
>>
>>2332112
I listened to /biz/
lost 5600 on various alt coins
convinced this place is full of scammers.

thank me later
>>
>>2332271
This is absolutely what's happening. But you heard the man, he made 20k so what does he care.
>>
>>2332112
>go on yobiz
>see shilled coin on /biz/
>buy coin at 1 sat
>goes to 3 sat
>3x gains

What is bad about this?
>>
>>2332271
Because I'm part of that discord.
Some of you guys are pretty cool; don't hold DGB tomorrow
>>
>>2332545
yes, dont, i want to buy more
>>
File: 1459885633589.jpg (38KB, 460x447px) Image search: [Google]
1459885633589.jpg
38KB, 460x447px
>>2332545
>/biz/ is always complaining about the jews
>jew each other out at the first chance they get

I'm still browsing /biz/ but never again I'll take more advice from this piece of shit board.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.