[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /biz/ I want to change my life and i want your help I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1494378534098.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494378534098.png
8KB, 205x246px
Okay /biz/
I want to change my life and i want your help

I'm 27, got dumped by fiancee 4 months ago, it is now the worst time of my life, i'm living in a rented flat with a dog(the only good thing in it) and I need money

I'm the manager at a local restaurant, so I'll give investiments a shot because i wanna drastically change my life
these are my stats:
>30k in bank
>work from 5pm~1am
>no knowledge of cryptocurrency, but i've read some articles and watched a few youtube videos

there is no sticky here, like fit, so if any of you can give advice on how to start and when the best opportunity is coming in, i'd appreciate it a lot, because googling everything seems to take too long for this kind of job

thank you bros
>>
>>2329610
Throw all in crypto, buy lambo, buy wife, enjoy
>>
>>2329644
okay bro, do I go for bitcoin, ethereon, beans(i've seen ppl talking about it) or dgb?

also, where do I buy it, and how do I know when it is time to sell it?
>>
>>2329729
Honestly, don't listen to a single one of these idiots for specific coins. They don't care about you or your situation (assuming it's real). Read up on coins that align with your personal interests and think about what Cryptos bring to the table.

Protip: blockchain is a ledger system. There are great uses for keeping track of token movement, but there are also many coins that don't need blockchain for their use case.

Find the coins that will make a good novel use of this technology and invest in those.

I feel I've found those, but I won't pretend to know what to do with money that is not my own
>>
>>2329729
If you can even invest half of your savings, just go for bitcoin and wait with patience. With that sort of money you don't even need to fuck around with altcoins.

That said, you might be waiting a year or two for your investment to moon to lambo level, and you'll need to have iron hands (don't sell during a sudden price increase/drop)

If you really want to make some quick cash, speculate with about five or ten thousand on altcoins. Go to an exchange, find out what coins they're offering, research them, and try to find undervalued coins with good fundamentals (they offer some unique service that's very desirable)

Keep in mind, I'm a failed altcoin moonfag who put his money in sc and ltc. Take what I've said with some salt
>>
>>2329883
>>2329950

Does it work like stock market?
Can I buy a bitcoin, and if it drops 50% tomorrow, do I have the option to wait for it to go up again or will I just have lost my money?

Also, if I put, let's say, 500 bucks in this dgb, do you think i can pull out 10 times it by the end of the year? i'm willing to lose 500 dollars in a shot, but not 15k

Is bitcoin the safest path?
>>
>>2329610
Just invest in stock.
Safer, easier, and easier to cash out.
>>
>>2329610
>>2330196
I'd say if you're investing big, wait for the eventual dips for the top currencies. When they're down, buy in and hodl long term. You can gamble on small currencies for small amounts, but they're extremely risky and you can lose all your money so don't invest anything to them you can't spare.
>>
Whats a good exchange to use?

Kraken?
Coinbase?
Bittrex?
>>
>>2329610
youre doing good to have 30k at 27. invest 5k in bitcoin, 5k in ethereum and use 2k to play around with altcoins. put the rest in a stocks and shares ISA (over 2 years)
>>
All in on ARK. Retire at 30
>>
Dump in ETH double your money by august
>>
>>2329729
3k on Bitcoin
3k on ETH
1k in ARK

Never look back
>>
You can't move anywhere near 30k in fiat into cryptos quickly. The best thing you can do is open a Coinbase account and verify it to the point where you have a $250 USD credit card limit, max that out on BTC. Make an account on Poloniex and send your BTC there, then trade your BTC for DGB. It'll moon either tomorrow or over the weekend. It's a pretty undervalued coin right now. After the weekend convert your DGB into ETH, a much more stable coin.
All the while you're doing this, start the process of verifying your accounts with Poloniex, Kraken, or whichever other exchange you prefer. That's the only way you'll be able to move significant sums of fiat into crypto fast (although you'll have to pay a wire transfer fee). It takes about 2 weeks for your bank account and your Kraken account to verify. At which point, direct deposit 15-20k to your Kraken account and put half of it in ETH and the rest in the altcoins you see shilled around here like DGB, Stratis, maybe ARK. Then wait a year. Don't obsess over trading and moving things around like everyone else on here, just lock up a secure long term position, forget about it, and check up on it at the end of the year and go from there.
Best of luck anon.
>>
>>2330196
Bitcoin is going to be the safest path simply because of it's network effect and it's liquidity.

It won't be going to 0 any time soon, but be prepared for a correction. We are coming up on a 2.5 year cumulative bull market; it has to end some time. Don't panic and pull out at a loss, be patient with crypto and it will be fine.
>>
>>2329729
Put it all in eth and eth related coins

Eth basically won crypto.

Putting your money in anything else is like investing in NCP after TCP/IP exists
>>
>>2330604
Yes you can, localbitcoins bank transfer option. No need for cuckbase
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.