[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be me. > Ultimately decided to buy moon at 1sat because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1496452130526.png (139KB, 688x975px) Image search: [Google]
1496452130526.png
139KB, 688x975px
> Be me.
> Ultimately decided to buy moon at 1sat because why the fuck no?
> You guys told me that it was a shitcoin, started freaking out.
> Mooncoin is bring shilled hard on /biz/
> Oshit.jpeg people are actually buying.
> Ohshit.jpeg it broke 3 sat wall.
> Now everyone is saying to cash out it will crash back to 1 sat.
> Couldn't care less. Iron hands, still holding.
> Ohshit.jpeg 6 sat and going.
> I see the walls being torn down like nothing. 7 sat/8sat
> Now I lay back and wait for lamboland to come.

/Biz/ read the first letter of every sentence.

We told you to get in. Its still cheap at 8 sat. This will moon to 500 sats by the end of the summer. Screencap this.
>>
>>2328318
sorry i rather get some ldoge
>>
>>2328345
Why not just get in dodge?

Seems like they are double dipping.
>>
Mooncoin is officially dead and considered a scamcoin by professional analysts and investors.

Sorry OP, you lost your money.
>>
>>2328367
>professional analysts and investors
kek. What a retard.
>>
>>2328367
Source your bullshit.

Oh wait yoy can't.

Stay mad nocoiner. I will send for you to come wash my lambo once we get to lamboland.
>>
>>2328318
You seriously think you can sell your 500x gain away? If you invested 1btc @1, and it got to 500 sat, you'll have 500btc in value. OK, things are looking up at this point.
Now, you want to sell off all of it, which is 500btc, you put a sell order, which instantly becomes a huge sell wall.
At that point, 1 moon = 500sat, with no real world usage, Nobody will buy it anymore.
Alot of people are being sucked into buying 1sat coin, but the most you can gain is until the hype for it ends.
... Not sure why I even typed this long, but yeah. Sell before its too late. Don't be too greedy.
>>
>>2328392

Nocoiner? Funny. I own ~2.6K ETH and 30M XRP and work in a digital investment startup where I daytrade for $7.5M worth of cryptocoin.

Sorry, but you'll never get to lamboland with scamcoins. It's a shame /biz/ is filled with shills like you.

Again, sorry, but you lost your money unless you can manage to scam other amateurs (is that what you're trying to do here?)
>>
>>2328420
You obviously don't sell it all at once. But if youve been paying attention we havr been tearing down pretty big walls.
Nothing like 500 btc but almost.

Moon will shine. The fucked up part? Id that we are telling you guys and you guys are dead set on that is a shitcoin without reading or sourcing your claims.

You don't have to put 2k. Just 50/100 bucks then ride the train.
>>
Bought really late on the mooncoin train at 5 sats.

Set a sell order for half my stack at 10 sats and forgot about it.

Doubled my money. Now I got my .2 btc back and all of my money in Mooncoin is risk free. It's that easy. Scared money makes no money guys.
>>
>>2328318

>I bought a shitcoin and now I cant get out

the post
>>
>>2328451
ok
>>
>>2328451
wow holy shit bnWC3KL8 got fucking BTFO

i feel sorry for the guy now desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.