[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys n00b here! Just watched Lauren Southern's video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Hey guys n00b here!

Just watched Lauren Southern's video and this crypto shizzle looks kinda interesting haha.

Can you help me buy bitcoins? I can only buy 1 as it's too expensive to buy more.

Thanks d00ds haha
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>2327264

Coinbase.com

You don't have to buy 1, you can buy a fraction (1/2, 1/4th, 1/8th, etc.)
>>
A thread died for this
>>
>>2327279

Thanks for the info haha I didnt know you can buy fractions of it haha
>>
>>2327264
Hahaha you just have to type in your credit card number like this:
"1 bit coin:
****-****-****-****"
And the click the Post button.
The forum automatically buys bit coins for you! I just bought one :)
>>
>>2327287
It was probably a shitcoin shill thread anyway.
>>
>>2327330

Haha nice try d00d but I've browsed 4Chan for a month I wont fall for these tricks xD
>>
the normie larping is getting to cringe levels
>>
>>2327357
Ultra newfaggotry makes my body hurt.
>>
>>2327264
hahaha

EAT 10 THOUSAND DICKS NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
buy MAD on yobit if you want the easiest start into crypto
>>
fuck off you piece of lazy trash.
also you sound like you're from a fucking 80's sitcom. stay the fuck out of crypto d00d fageet
>>
>>2327264
Coinbase to buy btc
I'd say get at least a few coins at least 1-2btc. Trust me you'll regret it down the track if you only buy a little.
Put it all on bitbean, it's crazy at the moment gonna be worth $2-3 next week screencap this
>>
>>2327264

Buy mooncoin my d00d haha you'll have a lambo by Christmas.
>>
what's a SAT?

-Merk
>>
Hi 4chan.

I just liquidated my stocks and buyed some Bitcoins. Where should I transfer the Bitcoins?

Sincerely, James
>>
>>2328823
sent ;)
>>
>thinking this is a serious thread
No wonder so many of you retards haven't got your tickets
>>
When you get your bitcoins, dont forget to buy breakoutcoin.
>>
Fuck off normie
>>
>>2327264

SERIOUSLY THO

I wouldn't recommend you to invest now. Invest in summer. Then the tech will be more stable. Now you could loose all your money. Look at Gulden. With Gulden, if you are in Europe, you can just send the money to a normal bank account. Watch the Gulden rise, and send Euros.

This tech will come to the US and other countries too. But it will take like a few months at least. If you are smart, invest in a few months, and tell all your friends and family about it. There is big money and safe spending in it !!
>>
>>2330060
this op
>>
>>2330060
OP, he's right.
Also, in autumn there is a huge Bitcoin Update. It's not clear if the price will drop.
But transactions will be much faster and safer. And you can daytrade with bitcoin maybe... just go with the tech. If it feels safe, buy in. Read and learn the next few months, don't put much in. Don't daytrade, you'll lose.
>>
>>2327264
hhahahaha d00d

kill yourself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.