[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with ETH Is it going to crash at all soon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3469.jpg (24KB, 731x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3469.jpg
24KB, 731x549px
What's the deal with ETH

Is it going to crash at all soon, or should we invest now before it reaches $300?
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>2327136
I think there will be a big chinese eth conference within a week or two
>>
>>2327136
ETH HITS 1K by END OF YEAR
praise kek
>>
>>2327447
lol even if it would reach the same market cap as btc, it would still be only 500 dollaridoos
>>
>>2327136
>>
>>2327459
that's why it's blasting straight past BTC's market cap friend
>>
I bought eth at $260-$265 because I know come August a lot of uncertainty about bitcoin and the soft fork/hard fork will cause bitcoiners to put their money in other coins. ETH being the one most will choose.
>>
>>2327708
You're a fucking idiot. If bitcoin crashes so does your gayfag ETH coin and every other shitcoin under the sun. It's like you faggots can't remember more than 24 hours in the past.
>>
>>2327765

ETH doesn't rely on the bitcoin protocol.
You can buy it with fiat.
>>
>>2327834
People and emotions don't care. Normies only know Bitcoin and if that falls we all do
>>
>>2327862

If bitcoin fails, ethereum will be the only saving grace for people smart enough to put their money in it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>2327136
fucking crash already plz. i'm a nocoiner and want in
>>
>>2327862
desu most i've heard in normie channels about this latest advancements is about ethereum
>>
Why should bitcoin fail? It hasn't even reached the American/European market. So there is still lots of potential, isn't it? Imagine some big chains start to accept bitcoin as a currency.
>>
>>2327898
let's face it though. buttcoin is horribly impractical as an everyday payment solution. it's an alternative value store/financial speculation asset, like gold. and we want big hedgefunds and shit investing, not debt-cucked normies
>>
File: il_570xN.282013620.jpg.cf.jpg (35KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.282013620.jpg.cf.jpg
35KB, 400x404px
>>2327136
>Asks if Ethereum will crash right after Vitalik talked with Putin on the "potential future" of ETH.

Russia is re opening the silk road of old. China and Russia are joining in a Gold monetary system and Putin is now asking about ETH?

HODL son.

An wise Buddhist once said to never give a begger money, only an exchange for his words of wisdom and life experience.

0x961494cdf17f5d19a3c70fc2518e4afed7cf4129
>>
>>2327898
I like this picture (cancer link) http://ei.marketwatch.com//Multimedia/2015/12/18/Photos/NS/MW-EB647_worldm_20151218114603_NS.png?uuid=d323a6e8-a5a6-11e5-8513-0015c588e0f6
There's still a lot of room for grow, only in the last months has the "big money" started stepping in
>>
>>2328019
Amazing
>>
>>2328019

Now crypto has more money in it than what Buffet, Gates and Sims are said to have.

Can't wait til we get to 100 trillion and beat the rothschild and all the rich families of the world.
>>
>>2328019
I just came
>>
>>2328131
Man I hope so. Not really even for personal gain, but just to get to see the legacy money system lose power to blockchain is a delight. Although before we can get too far we need more stabilized easy to implement payment systems
>>
Eth is the favourite to supersede Bitcoin.
ICOs are already mostly denominated in eth, so you know what the smart money prefers.
Eth is increasingly being picked up by exchanges as another anchor. In time Eth price will decouple from Btc. It will be more stable since it has utility as the foundation for $billion cumulative market cap apps.

Short term it will probably crash and burn if Bitcoin does, and the gains at this point are low energy.
>>
>>2328316
The only real worry I have is the required disk space is growing fast on ETH
>>
>>2327136
If trips eth will double by the end of the year
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.