[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a mistake to link my bank account to Coinbase? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495735494642.png (59KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495735494642.png
59KB, 600x719px
Was it a mistake to link my bank account to Coinbase? I've googled it up and there are plenty fraud reports. I'm worried lads, did I fuck up by trusting Coinbase?
>>
>>2326612
their the most trustable place to buy a decentralized cryptocurrency that you probably would be able to do anything about if they didn't deliver

so... maybe?
>>
Set up 2fa on EVERYTHING
>>
>>2326612
but really,

everyone buys from them and they can't funnel money out of your bank account if that's what you mean

they are a legitimate company
>>
You will be okay your bank has fraud protection and coinbase is generally trustable. Don't worry lad.
>>
>>2326637
This,its available and there's no reason not to use it
>>
>>2326612

Setup 2 factor authentication. You will never have to worry about that.
>>
>>2326643
They've been hacked on multiple occasions
>>
>>2326751
>>2326637
I have 2FA set up. Should I be using Google 2FA Authentication instead?
>>
>>2326780
>Should I be using Google 2FA Authentication instead?

https://medium.com/@CodyBrown/how-to-lose-8k-worth-of-bitcoin-in-15-minutes-with-verizon-and-coinbase-com-ba75fb8d0bac

Yes you should
>>
>>2326780
>>2327851
Make sure to save the codes somewhere else you can't recover if you lose your phone
>>
>>2327910
>>2326780

Yeah some kind of notebook is nice. They also have a 2F masterkey to bypass all of this if you lose your phone (at least on Kraken).
>>
>>2327944
Keepass db saved in multiple places. Coinbase may help you recover, but good luck on polo or any shit exchange, your coin would be as good as gone.
>>
>>2327944

Wait, I thought google authenticator was linked to my google account?
>>
>>2326612
2FA and make sure it's an alt bank account. If you only have one open another as your main n remember to put stuff in savings once you accumulate a lot. Fucking scrub. Xoxo
>>
>>2327910
THIS. I had 3 bitcoins on my old coinbase account, and google auth fucked up and all my 2fa codes got deleted. Now I can't access that account because "they failed to verify my identity". Manually store them
>>
>>2327851

And that's why I don't invest my life savings on bitcoin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.