[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you be a benevolent rich guy or a scrooge? I would def

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Will you be a benevolent rich guy or a scrooge?

I would definitely buy homes for my siblings and any big-ticket items they want. But my loyalties lie only with my immediate family, anyone outside that won't get a dime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR4Ej7bny8k
>>
>>2325900
It depends on how rich I'd be. But I'd share with my family. And with the one friend I have.

I'm not really into charity. If I'd give to a good cause it would be life extension research or something like that.
>>
>>2325900
definite scrooge except with parents
>>
>>2325900
A couple of my family members fell out because of money a few years ago so I'd try to sort that out. Other than that, immediate family and a couple of my friends at best.
>>
I'm hoping to fund anti muslim vigilantes and militia
>>
>>2325921
Hey you sound like me. Well done anon.
>>
>>2325900
I'll pay my sister's mortgage and buy a house for my mom. I may donate to some pupper shelters and fund weed legalization campaigns.

Rest is for my pleasure.
>>
>>2325921
Yes charity is bullshit. Not all of them course but most of them. You dont help anyone with it, you see what happens if charity is free welfare. If you really want to help start a company and pay your workers good.
I attend charity partys of millionaires , there is not 1 word about the children they try to help. Good there is plenty of booze and drugs. They dont even have the dignity to pay for it. The charity organisation pays for it.
Allthough there are a lot of fake positions in these kind of organisationes. They dont do anything but get paid 3-5k a month. I cant tell you names, but if you ever get rich and want to help: create jobs, start a company, make it bigger and pay good.
>>
>>2325900
>benevolent
>rich

There's a reason they call it "wage-slaving", rich people who throw their money around are just faggots who feel guilty.
>>
I will bid up the market for rare Pepes to the point where artists make nothing else
>>
A combination. I expect global collapse. So I'm going that way. Support for family and friends. Nobody else.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.