[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How little money can a single person spend on food a month? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496218254923.png (289KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
1496218254923.png
289KB, 700x670px
How little money can a single person spend on food a month? I've heard of anons that live on rice and beans. Assuming you don't eat out ever and prepare all your meals, what are some cheap things to eat that are still nutritious? Any frugal anons here?
>>
im no frugal im broke.
poorfags like me deserve some love.

eth: 0x2d6dD870f2111CD15238d5Bbf6Da2E5d787d71aE
>>
pasta with potatoes, egg with onions, bread, beans. i was brok for a while (like 10 years) you can do that ez
>>
>>2324682
30$
>>
>>2324682
cook 10liters of tomatoesauce with lots of vegetables and freeze it in portioons.
always cook more then you need and freeze most of it, decreases the prize.

make lots of pizza dough and freeze it in pizza shape. i always make like 20 pieces at once.
wheat water yeast,super cheap.
just add tomatoe cheese and stuff whenever you want to eat a pizza and put it in the oven.
>>
In France, i can afford a room and nice food and internet for less than 500 a month or 6000 a year.
>>
>>2324682
by fruit in season

Like its cherry season now here, so they are on sale for about $1.25 a lb

Bananas are always between 29 cents and 49 cents a lb

Beans and rice are good, but get brown rice

eggs are like $1.29 a dozen
plain yogurt is cheap when you buy by the quart

Shop the sales
Broccoli is cheap

Buy chicken thighs or leg quarters. you can grill em or bake em or stew them

Add onions and green peppers to everything to both add flavor and extend them.

dont buy soda or juices except maybe a thing of OJ

Buy non-sugared cereal in the big bags. keep them in the refrigerator to stay fresher.

get a job in a restaurant for cheap/free meals
>>
>>2324682
with all the variety of bush's best beans, rice and beans is pretty good. frugality is the truly patrician way of living
>>
>>2324682

Rice, beans, potatoes, plus a multivitamin.
>>
urban foraging
road meat
>>
>>2325002
500€? what kind of rich fuck are you. You can live with less than 400 and get government help for 600+ literally doing nothing
>>
>>2324682
I try to eat as varied as possible, even with the occasional quality steak and fish, and still manage to come somewhere between 30-40€ per week
>>
>>2326057
redpill me on urban foraging fampai

is that like dumpster diving?
>>
>>2324682

Buy eggs, bacon, chicken breast, whole grain tortilla, oranges, and b12 supplements.

You should feed yourself on $100 a month.

If you drink juices or soda, stop that. If you eat out, stop that. If you eat more than 1 meal a day, stop that.
>>
>>2326791
DYEL??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.