[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone afraid of normies "finding out" about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1492806537665.jpg (167KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1492806537665.jpg
167KB, 3000x3000px
Can someone tell me what's so bad about Jim and John down the street funneling their cold hard cash into crypto?

I see a lot of people talkin shit about normies "finally hopping on crypto"....how the FUCK is that a bad thing?

Please enlighten me, oh crypto snobs.
>>
>>2324428
Regulation
>>
This, they're no different to the gamblers who use shitcoins as a medium
>>
>>2324428
Less time for us to get more for cheaper.
>>
>>2324428
they just want to buy some and "cash out" to buy their wives son a nintendo switch
>>
Because I want time to get more money in before the normie gain train
>>
>>2324452 same thing
>>2324444
>>
>>2324445
>>2324453
this

I need more btc. had to buy more at fucking 2800 wtf.
>>
File: 1492910532414.png (80KB, 396x378px) Image search: [Google]
1492910532414.png
80KB, 396x378px
>>2324437

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You really have to be a special kind of retard to think crypto markets will be regulated by the Jews.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
>>
See the internet, it was truly a great thing until normies flocked in and fucking 4chan of all places is one of the few sites where you can have an actual discussion without getting censored
>>
File: crashing this feel.png (89KB, 420x487px) Image search: [Google]
crashing this feel.png
89KB, 420x487px
I'm not ready yet.
I don't need to double or triple my money. To buy a private island I need to go parabolic, which was going fine these couple of months. If normies pump BTC now, altcoins will be stopmed. Then there will be regulation, or real Jews with their supercomputers grabbing all the dips and tips. Say goodbye to exponential gains.
>>
File: QXCfE0kb.jpg (20KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
QXCfE0kb.jpg
20KB, 160x160px
IF ANYONE ASK YOU ABOUT CRYPTO

STOP

STOP

AND MAKE IT SOUND AS COMPLICATED AND DARK AS POSSIBLE

NORMIES OUT

KEK BLESS US

PRAISE
>>
File: 1427041527223.png (256KB, 507x348px) Image search: [Google]
1427041527223.png
256KB, 507x348px
>>2324588
THANK YOU KEK

PRAISE
>>
>>2324428
They're fucking retarded that's why.

mostly it's about prolonging mass adoption so they can accumulate.
>>
>>2325102
The dumb money is already inside crypto >>2322704
>>
If everyone is rich no one is
>>
>>2325102
The normies arn't who you think they are, they're the absolute fucking retards who have swamped the exchanges and /biz over the past few months. The problem with these retards is they won't be able to sustain the run, they'll blow the fucking market to smithereens and further deter / prolong the real money coming in. The retard money looks like a good thing now
>muh gains
but it's going to backfire fucking hard. Remember anon

>you were the normie
>>
>>2324551
>4chan of all places is one of the few sites where you can have an actual discussion without getting censored
What year are you living in my dude
>>
I just charge normies $50 for me to help them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.